superconfessional

yeah columbia nyu and lse didnt want me so now i have to waste away for a year while i retake an exam that will probably get me into one of those schools

the good thing is i wont be a year younger than everyone else in college anymore if i move to a different school

in england gap years are popular so all the girls here are like 19 and they're only in their first year and i'm thinking what the hell am i doing in this environment at age 17

she makes everyones' real peens grow too.

i agree.

and i told her so.

in +rep.

just cause i can.

started a new work out routine today. killed my back, but that comes with the fact that i rarely work hard on it. so, yeah, thats my news of the world.

Those actions only seem to occur with filipino and a mild amount of spainiards since they took over the filipino land. To answer your question, both.

i hang with a few filipinos (here in america) . ill tell you right now theyre good guys. hell, when they want to go to the strip club theyre the ones that drag me along and pay for all my shit. i could care less with how they look. i always try to pay em back, but they simply just wont accept my gesture. theyre that good to me...

but also been vacationing in the philippines, spending time there and having dealt with the ones over there, ill agree with you and say that their mentality really needs to be fixed upon.

^i have befriend alot a flipinos esp in hawaii. they are good. they always invite me to play some weird kind of poker and are always gambling. i went to my first cockfight a couple weeks ago. it was dope. my flip friend's chicken lost, but he didn't care. he threw it in the pot and made soup.

i like the fliipino pubs in japland.

^i have befriend alot a flipinos esp in hawaii. they are good. they always invite me to play some weird kind of poker and are always gambling. i went to my first cockfight a couple weeks ago. it was dope. my flip friend's chicken lost, but he didn't care. he threw it in the pot and made soup.

i like the fliipino pubs in japland.

interesting about the japan thing......didnt know filipinos actually had their own bars going on in japan. guess im used to seeing those pictures of bars that said "no filipinos/foreigners allowed" from friends whove actually been there (ive never been there). then again, i also heard establishments with those signs are from certain hostess bars telling american military guys to basically fuck off because of their drunken rowdiness....

I bought a kind of whack looking Manny Pacquiao Limited Edition shirt from Philippines, because its Manny Pacquiao and he is our one true savior and hero and benevolent leader.

4msrk2r.jpg

Actually I'm teardropping just looking at it, and singing Lupang Hinirang.

ok so my dad is adamant about watching the next mexican hope beat pacquiao. he was just devastated when pacquiao beat morales. everytime he fights my dad is there edge of his seat waiting for pacquiao to get dropped, but i dont really see it happening anytime soon.

Me neither. Pacquiao is pretty unstoppable right now. The first time I saw Pac fight was against Ledwaba in 2001. I saw a black dude vs. a Filipino and hoped the Filipino wouldn't get hurt too bad. Imagine my surprise.

But I've been such a fan of Barrera and Morales. Seeing Morales go out like that against Pacquiao was heartbreaking and tear inducing for me. I'll probably get a repeat of that with him against Barrera next week. As much as I love Barrera and as much as I want him to put up a fight, I'll be surprised if he makes it to the halfway point (6th round). I think Pacquiao is just going to overwhelm him.

I would love Barrera to end his career with a glorious win, but a Pacquiao loss would be an eclipse over Philippines, and the death of many a first born would ensue. It's true.

yeah columbia nyu and lse didnt want me so now i have to waste away for a year while i retake an exam that will probably get me into one of those schools

the good thing is i wont be a year younger than everyone else in college anymore if i move to a different school

in england gap years are popular so all the girls here are like 19 and they're only in their first year and i'm thinking what the hell am i doing in this environment at age 17

y cant u do it in MAERIAKKA???

cum 2 nyc il buy u a draaaaaaaaaaaaaank.(no romo)