superconfessional

tonight me and my buddy got vic'd in a park (at yonge and bloor for any toronto cats) by 8 black guys at knifepoint

they took both of our ipods, both of our cellphones, both of our skateboards and all of his cash, passport, and bank card

it really fucking sucked.

edit i forgot, they were too stupid to take my sweet h&m striped hood when they were going through my bag. assholes.

tonight me and my buddy got vic'd in a park (at yonge and bloor for any toronto cats) by 8 black guys at knifepoint

they took both of our ipods, both of our cellphones, both of our skateboards and all of his cash, passport, and bank card

it really fucking sucked.

edit i forgot, they were too stupid to take my sweet h&m striped hood when they were going through my bag. assholes.

my cousin got his nikes stolen in a mall. but hes fucking rich so what do i care. i just laughed.

fuck that. email the chateau roux guys and tell them the story (with pics).

or - even better - mail them back the bloody t-shirt with a handwritten account of the evening and ask for a new one...

well, i dont need to. i went to the girls house that i was at when the ex went on a rampage, and she had gotten all the blood out and handwashed the shirt for me.one small hole on the collar, but it was distressed before, so it fits. the shirt was pretty streached out, but shrank back to the right size after washing.

chateau roux... thanks for making a strong tee... held up to a crazy bitch trying to kill me and rip my shirt.

oh... and i found out just how crazy the bitch really is. she was gonna burn ALL MY CLOTHES... STARTING WITH MY JEANS, until my friend stopped her.

well, i dont need to. i went to the girls house that i was at when the ex went on a rampage, and she had gotten all the blood out and handwashed the shirt for me.one small hole on the collar, but it was distressed before, so it fits. the shirt was pretty streached out, but shrank back to the right size after washing.

chateau roux... thanks for making a strong tee... held up to a crazy bitch trying to kill me and rip my shirt.

oh... and i found out just how crazy the bitch really is. she was gonna burn ALL MY CLOTHES... STARTING WITH MY JEANS, until my friend stopped her.

oh man, jeans too! now shes gone too far!

step up was a good movie.

i went to that movie after three bowls of weed.

i have to say...i still wasnt entertained.

my confession...ive smoked weed dialy for the past three weeks. im pretty sure i owe someone money but i just forgot who i owe. im pretty sure they forgot too.

^^I envy YOU...it is currently 104 degrees in North Texas and the sun here is simply unbearable.

I love it right now, you're nuts, Texas weather is wonderful!!!! Now the lack of rain on the other hand has me outside commanding the heavens to pour their bounty down. It worked for the tornado, I figure it'll work for rain.

im excited for the colder seasons to come. it makes it that much easier to hide myself in layers of clothing. makes me feel extra secure.

Seriously. I always try and say Oh this summer I'm totally going to get a tan and work out a bunch and then I won't feel insecure in shorts and a t-shirt. Never happens, so I stick to jeans and button-downs all summer long.

But at least I've finally got a pair of jeans I like wearing thanks to Superfuture! *sparkles*

But oh, the winter, the winter! It lets me not look like a crazy person.

Me, Me of no excess, lady of everyhting in moderation, chain smoked 9 cigarettes last night!!!!!! 9 cigarettes could normally last me about 2-3 days!!!!!

Goes to show you, talking to your best friend about how her weight is bad for her health is stressful. Dont wanna hurt feelings, but love them and want them healthy. It's a toughie.

and I've also had 2 martini's already this moring, and i've only been up about 2 hours!!!! foooooooooooo liquid diet!