superconfessional

in a way i get a little sad for people when they post in the supermarket looking for readily available cheap things. i.e. clarks desert boots beeswax, pac new standards etc. like, that shoots pretty cheap by nearly any standpoint, even if you're working part time minimum wage you should be able to save up for something like that.

but then again, fuck em hahahaha

Edited by akuma no uta

in a way i get a little sad for people when they post in the supermarket looking for readily available cheap things. i.e. clarks desert boots beeswax, pac new standards etc. like, that shoots pretty cheap by nearly any standpoint, even if you're working part time minimum wage you should be able to save up for something like that.

but then again, fuck em hahahaha

Nothing wrong with tryin to catch a deal, why pay full price if you don't mind second hand? I get what you're sayin tho

i like the lmfao video for I'm sexy and i know it.

i just rly like the hilarity or wiggling penises. i will never grow up..

i am also very fucked up and irts taking me forever to post this.

Still taken aback by recent changes in my life that happened over 2 weeks ago. Feel like I should be fully adjusted by now but it's still soaking in. Feel like too much shit is up in the air right now. I have an endless list of things to do and I feel like when I take care of 1 thing, I add 10 more to do. No end in sight of when things will settle down.

Also, I used to not be able to stand Rick Ross but I've had Maybach Music 2 on loop all day, mostly because of a T-Pain line in the chorus (I guess that's the confessional).

this thread is still soft as fuck. confession: Last weekend I got really drunk at a dance party down the street from my house. I got a few girls' numbers but I was really smashed by the end of the night and nothing came to fruition. As I was walking home I ran into an old fling who decided she wanted to come home with me. Being in the state that I was in, I agreed. When we got home she immediately ran up to my bedroom, while I went to get another drink. In the interim, my room mate showed up with a huge crew of people including several very attractive girls. I hung out downstairs for a while and things were going well with a particular girl, so I felt I needed to extricate myself from the situation I'd created. I went upstairs to find the fling passed out on my bed. I woke her up and told her she had to go because I had to work in the morning. I put her in a taxi that cost her at least $70.

haven't heard a word from her since.

Edited by broneck

Man fuck this bitch and this project. The fuckin project aint even worth shit. Its a debate so if my group wins we get like four extra credit points. But im already doin fine in the class. Fuck that hoe. If she wants to do everything herself ima just read my slide and coast. Hoping everything goes well next semeseter so i can peace the fuck out. I was over college 4 years ago.

Incredibly enough, my room mate did. In the midst of me kicking the asian chick out she met him and they started chatting and she wound up with him. When I woke up in the morning and realized what had happened I couldn't have been more happy that I kept Li'l Clopek far away from what she was sellin'.

I feel sick because I still love her. And when she doesn't answer her phone I always assume she's with someone else. I fucked it up and I made it this way. If she is with someone else it's my fault. Fuck everything. 5 ambien plus a ton of rum should out me to sleep for a long time.