superconfessional

watching everyone move back to start classes and I can't wait to continue my education. Not looking forward to a year of working a shit job with no friends around.

i just put in my year of this

worked a bullshit job, back in hometown, no friends and isolated for the most part. and now doesnt look like ill be doing graduate studies yet

re: High School > Undergrad > Postgrad >> Job aka Real Life ...

for sure

What do you intend to write in this class, the professor asked.

I said I want to explore this family tragedy that happened recently. I was specific.

I broke into the stutter of a cry before I could start. I managed to explain my project after I finished my muttering.

I admitted, It seems I'm still fucking traumatized. Therapy hasn't helped.

travel to libya and join up with the rebel uprising, but make sure to bring your best throwback basketball jersey

i actually know that dude IRL

he is a crazy dude for real

he lived with an amazonian tribe for a couple months and didn't tell his parents, dived in a river full of piranhas, shit like that

I hardly try in school.

If I actually applied some academic elbow grease into doing class/homework i could be pulling 4.0s.

Doin work Junior year!

I lie to girls a lot.

bump.

taking the SAT tomorrow for the first time. Never studied in my life until two days ago. we'll see how this goes wooooooooo.

damn i don't even care about people anymore. teenagers are so self absorbed and superficial. all i want to do is hang out with people are genuine and intelligent and interesting and listen to vanessa carlton and ride trains and eat cupcakes and take pictures.

a lot of the times i just want to do some yoga/meditation and then spend my whole day in a hammock with some coconut juice. a lot of the times i wish people could just stop being so lame.

old girl tells me shes grounded but she smoked over winter break. dope. my vision of the perfect straight edge girlfriend is ruined. killing myself.
thinking about smoking weed, fuck.

i don't want to go down a path i can never come back from, but i'm curious about different dimensions of the mind and having fun. who knows.

teenage life.

higschool fucking sucks.

so stressed out recently, i've been just thinking that when i'm old as fuck, i don't want to look back and see when i was 17, i didn't have the best times of my life. I've been staying up late as fuck on the week days, and even later on weekends just hanging out, having fun.

fuck school though seriously.

and should i apologize to old girl? i kind of wanted to ask her to prom even though that shit is lame. i kind of got really upset at her, and we had a mini fight a few months ago, i haven't talked to her since, she seems to be living perfectly fine, i don't really want to talk to her just because it will lead no where, i did everything i could. LIVE ONCE? i tried that.

Just checked my grades.

How do I only have one A / 2 C's / 2 D's / and a B

about to do some serious fucking talking to my teachers tomorrow.

no idea what i'm going to do about college, i want to do something in new york, something big.

but yo life is awesome, the weed, the women, this summer will rule.

i'm 17.

i've been sitting at home watching documentaries and interviews on the internet not doing my AP government assignment.

I have no summer job.

what am i doinggggggggggg

highschool is so fucking whack.

i feel like i'm in a long plain trip and i've been delayed at some shitty airport in the middle of nowhere where everyone is there but no one is really cool.

honestly i wish i just had people who i could grow with, people who are about that life.

but yeah whatever, probably breaking up with lame girlfriend soon.

fuckdiz.

k i'm gonna call u out, asian dad style:

23335892.jpg

i actually know that dude IRL

Was reading about him this morning, pretty impressive-

Shemagh, LA throwback, camo pants, and white Cons. All with the nickname Ahmed El Maghrabi Saidi Barga.

Would be stoked to hear some of his Amazon stories.

it seems i can't never really talk to guys i find attractive. (or perhaps, but i have to be dead drunk)

and when they look at me, i either become extremely red or just lower my head.

and if they come to me, well most of the time, i'll be sorta scared, reticent to go further, get sucked in that spiral, like i was afraid to not be able to get out of it if they end up being a jerk or crazy

result of this? i end up dating guys that are cool but that i'm not really attracted to, and at some point, i'm like fuck that shit, all i think about is your hot roommate.

and that's how i fuck it up beautifully.

I am wandering up and down the stairs of my house doing absolutely nothing. Seems like a day to watch my cousin play videogames.

Yesterday I got excited in front of a group of girls when I noticed that I received a text.

If you can only relate to people or bang them when you are drunk its a issue... i have been with a lot of girls that need that fix to get down, and usually its not a good sign about what they had been through previously in life.

I like being wasted and on drugs when i am meeting people or banging them... its fun. But when it becomes your only outlet, then its time to consider your feelings towards the whole exchange to begin with.

fake wisdom concept.