denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

i have this really strong urge to blaze (i dont get to do it much anymore).

and not like, laugh or anything. i just want to sort of listen to music and chill. maybe dance...yeah, i wna dance with my eyes closed.

yessssssssss

I'm gonna blaze and listen to records in your honor julz

never mind, the needle on my record player is broken :(

Still gonna blaze though...

Turns out I have a racist dad. Just got in a physical fight with him (sort of - no punching - but it's the first time either of us has ever displayed violence towards the other) and I indirectly called him a cunt. Although he clearly was being a racist cunt and he initiated the violence, I still feel really bad about what I did, considering what a good father he is apart from this.

it always get so worked up and annoyed when i get asked to help with computer related stuff by my mom. i tell her to do this, just look at the keyboard and see what you are doing. and she keeps doing the same thing over and over and i'm just sitting there thinking 'she is not even listening to me, i told you do it this way'

i then start screaming and belittling her...like, how can you not notice anything different. keyboards nowadays have icons that even toddlers will start recognizing. the kicker is that she sits there as if she wants to learn but really?? i tell her if you really wanted to learn start clicking some buttons and see what they do. isn't making mistakes and experimenting part of learning?? stop sitting there clicking the same 2 buttons and asking me how i did it. i just feel like learning in general should be more active.

and then her excuse is that she never has time to learn, i do not understand how hard it is to work for a living, i am of a different generation having grown up with computer; etc. i really don't think that has anything to do with learning

WTF? WTTTTFFFFFFF?? i just feel like if she wanted to learn, even for those short instances she has on the computer, at least try and experiment.

***well, at least she has gotten to the point of learning how to pay bills online now.

fuuuck, am i horrible person?? w/e

your mom put up with you shitting and puking all over yourself for how many years?

you can't even teach her how to hit little plastic buttons?

smfh

Man I been working two jobs 7 days a week almost 60 hours a week pretty much all summer tryin to save up for a comp for school and shit. And now I think my dog broke her leg. She's gettin checked out now. Im not trying to sound like some cruel ass dude. (So don't Jaime lee Curtis me bro) But man this fuckin sucks filthy balls. The filthiest. Hopin this shit wont drag me into ultra peasant status.

need that pet insurance my man.

fuuuck, am i horrible person?? w/e

you definitely aren't a horrible person; you're just a turd.

need that pet insurance my man.

Next Kop for sure when we can afford.

my girlfriends dog got hit by a car and had to have a metal rod put in her leg. Shit was like 2100.

They have special financing shit to pay for animal medical bills if you don't have the cash. I think there was no interest for like a year so she just paid it off as quick as she could.

my dog kept licking his paw so I had to pay $100 to get his nails cut and a shot from the vet. he's still licking his paw smh

This girl was giving me head last night, when she just ups and sticks a finger in my cornhole, obviously im like wtf, to which she says, "I can make you cum in ways you dont even know..."

Driving back home I ran the fuck over a cat by accident. Something tells me this two events are interconnected.

Weird night.

Hahaha I see you're doing better dude!

My girl's sister might become a manager at the store I work at.

Potential FML moments in the making.

yo dovo,

Hope things go ok with the dog.

My momz just spent $6000 on surgery for our two year old puppy.

Took a huge chunk out of her retirement payout and I don't think I will be getting those grocery gift cards for a while.

I love the dog so I could care less I guess.

I'm gonna blaze and listen to records in your honor julz
never mind, the needle on my record player is broken :(

Still gonna blaze though...

Ahhhhhh I was jealous, but I'm so fucked right now :cool:

Pheew. False alarm. Shes alright. Everyone thought she broke her leg. She was walking with three legs dragging one around trying to keep it lifted and was favoring the shit out of it. After getting estimates and shit, my mom and I just chilled with her while were trying to figure out how we were going to pay for this shit. (Id give whatever I have to for that damn dog <3) But out of nowhere she just hops up and tries to walk. After about 2 minutes she was walking on all fours. When everyone came back they were like "wtf". So we were instructed to take her home and keep an eye on here. Woke up this morning and now shes running around the backyard.

Fuck. I don't know what the fuck happened. Im just glad shes okay. We were talking about the healing process for dogs and I thought about some of the people who posted here about their pooches and man, those are tough times.

Back to dat work grind doe.

cop that Sainsbury's pre-paid pet insurance

Glad your dog is okay Dovo, probably just twisted it. My dog got bit by one of them tiny yappy dogs and the bite grew into a giant tumor. I just dropped a bit of cash to get to get a sample of the tumor to a lab. Will probably have to spend more to get a second opinion.

Pheew. False alarm. Shes alright. Everyone thought she broke her leg. She was walking with three legs dragging one around trying to keep it lifted

a while ago my brother's dog started doing that, running around and walking with three legs and i freaked out like "WHAT'S WRONG WITH MOMO?!" turns out she just likes to skip.

glad to hear your dog is alright!

Thanks guys!

Im definitely going to look into pet insurance. And Spoona I hope everything turns out to be alright with your dog.

One of my good buddies just had a bone marrow biopsy cos his immune system is fucked and they want to check for leukemia.

I keep reading up on the various forms of leukemia, and the most common terms regarding treatment are "incurable" and "five-year survival rate".

I really hope he doesn't have leukemia. Fuck cancer.

Guest roastedchickenwing
Look guys, I completely understand what you are saying.

I am 19 years old (20 in a week) the chance that this girl I was in love with being "the one" is quite fucking slim. Theres plenty of fish in the sea, and i'm young, relatively good looking, and not awkward, I should just play the feild and enjoy myself.

This is all obvious. But at the same time, as unrealistic as it is, it still fucking hurts when the girl who at one point spoke of having children with you, wants nothing to do with you.

In a similiar matter, it's kind of sad to realize that all of the people who I call my friends, arent really my friends. They've just been people i've gotten drunk with for the past couple of years.

Of two people who I can honestly call my friends, one of them is drifting away, and the other lives 10 hours away. So thats shitty.

I just feel like I have no ambition, and no drive. Like at one end of the spectrum, I hate the fuck that i'm stagnating, I havent done anything with my self for the past couple of weeks except sleep, and drink. Its disgusting. My room is a mess, i'm constantly under some form of intoxication. I dont even shower for a couple of days at a time.

I feel like the task of going and looking for a job is ruthless, school starts back up in a month and I dont know what the fuck im going to do with myself education wise...

I just feel really lonely, and like I have no one and nothing....

And I know its pathetic, and I know its silly. I dont reallyt need anyone to tell me that, I know I should be fucking grateful for what I do have...but its like man, who cares that the grass is always greener, cause im where I fucking am and I feel like shit.

I just need to somehow attain that drive, or motivation, or whatever you want to call it, but I dont know how, and I feel like I need to fall really low before I get it...

And I really am fucking suicidal, i've been researching ways on how to do it....I know I probably wont, but theres some solace in the fact that I can. Last night I called the suicide prevention hotline and spoke to some one there.

I dont fucking know anymore.

Just when i thought i had it worst, i read this.

While, you may feel you are living a worthless life in this moment of time, you need to work on surviving being alone. You can't let your loneliness consume you and distract you from your ambitions. I assume you are in college? first and foremost, you need to focus on getting good grades. Go to therapy, do whatever it takes to get back your motives. Everything else is secondary. Work on being your own best friend. Treat yourself right. Are you eating right, sleeping well, exercising, etc? All of these things will make you feel better physically/mentally. Sleep is the most important because no sleep = chemical imbalances = depression.

Do you feel good about yourself? I think a lot of people can't be alone because they can't deal with themselves. If you're not happy with who you are as a person, focus your energies on bettering yourself. keep your head up, i'm sure everything will fall into place when the time is right. I know humans are gregarious beings and we get lonely, but you can be happy alone too. This is no way implying you should remain lonely. By all mean make friends but just give yourself space to recover from suicidal thoughts. Alleviate your situation asap because you do not want this to affect your performance in school. The last thing you want is regret.

feeling hella broke, at least mad projects coming up

I think I'm going to put my dog down tomorrow.

It's been 11 years since I've cried but I fear that I might tomorrow. It's been a good 17 years growing up with her. Good dog.

^I'm so sorry to hear that :(

I had to put my cat down like a year or two ago, and it was one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life..

i didnt cry until the last moment when they brought him out to say good bye for the last time.. i cried like no other... it made me feel a little better so it's ok if u do!

im sry charly :( <3

I was given a German Shepherd bred by my uncle when I was 6 months old. She was the coolest dog ever. Had to have her put down when I was 14 because she had crippling arthritis in her back legs. She had trouble walking for a little while, but I came home one day and she was literally dragging herself along the ground by the front legs. We had her put down that night. I cried :( :(

That sucks chariy, I had a recent scare with my dog and was in the same situation. Was totally unexpected, but luckily, and somewhat inexplicably it turned around. Here's hoping you can be as lucky.

I was given a German Sherpherd bred by my uncle when I was 6 months old. She was the coolest dog ever. Had to have her put down when I was 14 because she had crippling arthritis in her back legs. She had trouble walking for a little while, but I came home one day and she was literally dragging herself along the ground by the front legs. We had her put down that night. I cried :( :(

Total bummer. My aunt used to have a German Shepherd when I was a little kid, called Bogey. Greatest dog ever. After a few years of not seeing them I found out that he died on my birthday, I forget what of. In conclusion: German Shepherd's are the best.

Everything always falls apart, first panic attack in years. I don't know what to do anymore, I just want a void of existence for 48 hours to sleep and recuperate. This fucking life is killing me.