denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

been on a vegetarian diet for couple weeks now...

not gonna lie, i crave kbbq and in-n-out so fucken bad

been on a vegetarian diet for couple weeks now...

not gonna lie, i crave kbbq and in-n-out so fucken bad

You can have in-n-out... just get the veggie burger.

You can have in-n-out... just get the veggie burger.

haha yea you're right i'll have to settle with the veggie burger. Is it any good though? well..maybe that's a stupid question.

Well, its not bad. When I was on a vegetarian diet I did that. Sure a regular burger is better but its what you have to settle for.

@frank good point.

there's nothing worse than loving someone who's never going to stop disappointing you.

i dont think i have it in me to be successful. i have passion but no dedication. i have ambition but no drive... SOMETHINGS GOTTA CHANGE DUs!

i filled my application for a the internation mobility program at my university yesterday, after a week of turmoil, drinking alone watching the office, and also gathering all the papers needed and writing letters and all.

so i put Argentina as my first choice (Sweden second), and tbh while i know if i'm accepted it's gonna be awesome, it kind of scares the shit out of me...

Just do it, even if you have doubts or second-thoughts at any point. Not exchanging and upgrading to College of Central St. Martin's was the downfall of my college career/life/whatever.

It will make you happier later on for sure, benefits to vary individually.

I am on exchange in Uppsala Sweden right now and it is awesome. I know how you feel and I was really nervous too, this is my first time out of Canada/US. But as Repeater said, just do it. It has already been an awesome two weeks.

Konstfack sounds great. way cooler than economics too..........

Concerning Argentina, i sure ask myself a lot of question but there's less people that go on exchange than places so there's no real reason they wouldn't let me go and since that's really what I want i won't even have to spit some bs at the motivation interview, it'll be a great experience on the personnal level and on the academical level hum ... well yeah i'll have to improvise :D

I'm thinking a masters in Scandinavia is the way to go, free education for EU citizens is what I'm down with.

once i finish my masters i'm going to PZ from the USA and go learn Portuguese down in Brasil

i'm so excited to make my friends potentially go blind off homemade vodka.

I know the password to my ex's email account. I decided to go on it yesterday and I find out she sent a picture of her ass to her new boyfriend...fuck. Pissed and sad at the same time

link plz (k soon?)

Also, i'm pretty drunk right now.

Guest lilbpack1

Want people

to recognize me n my movement need people to appreicyqe my musik and stay posiitive and true I AM HIP HOP

#based confession

I got invited by the bassist in my jazz quartet to play with a rock band he's also in. They sent me demo tracks this morning and is really generic bland rock music, and I really hate rock anyways.. However, they have several paying gigs already lined up, so my question is -- would it be fucked up to play with them for a bit on a session basis and just take the money and run??

all in the game baby. if you are worried about it though, let them know up front that you can help them out temporarily but not long term.

They need you, you need them (for the $). No one's bending anyone over in that situation. Do it if it's worth it for the dough and treat it like a job.