superconfessional

Guest on-display
i think i just blew my fucking chance at a foursome with 3 hot girls

doubt you had a chance at a foursome. that clubs pretty elite.

I just bought a margiela trench off ebay for $200. I don't know why I bought it. It was cheap and I could probably get my money back on here, but fuck the effort is such a hassle and I really don't need it. I hate when I do this.

Maybe I'll love it when it arrives and I'll be really happy about it, but I'm trying to save up for various things and when I pull shit like this it certainly gets in the way.

I'm sure a couple people here can relate to this inexplicable behaviour.

I want to shave my head so that I have an excuse for having hair that looks like shit. I want to have weird hair, whether it looks good or not. Something interesting, tired of boring shit. Gonna just shave off one of the whole sides of my head and have a fucking comb over. I want atrocious hair, just to see if anyone compliments me on it.

i feel like this is a pretty fucked up thought process

I want to shave my head so that I have an excuse for having hair that looks like shit. I want to have weird hair, whether it looks good or not. Something interesting, tired of boring shit. Gonna just shave off one of the whole sides of my head and have a fucking comb over. I want atrocious hair, just to see if anyone compliments me on it.

i feel like this is a pretty fucked up thought process

Haha its not that fucked up...cuz thats pretty much what im doing.

Except instead of cutting it i just let mine grow..and grow and grow

im gonna see how long itll get...and just do random shit with it every day

do it !

i just knocked myself out quite badly with my bass it really fuckin hurts what a retard. i knew it was sturdy but damn. i'll have to hide my swelling tomorrow haha.

i think i just blew my fucking chance at a foursome with 3 hot girls

fuck

i think its on with one of the girls i met though but fuck

I think I've already made my thoughts aware, but I think can't help but feel your performance in this scenario would've been the sexual equivalent of the star wars kid video (not that mine would be any better)

Whenever i'm at a party, or wherever and there is loud music playing, and I know nobody will hear me if I fart I do it. It's great when you're standing there talking to someone and you can just riiiiiiiip one. It creates inner hilarity.

It's also good if the person you're talking to is trying to tell you (what they think) is a humorous anecdote, this way when you genuinely smile cause of what you did, they think it's because of what they're saying.

Win win.

but doesnt it smell?

Usually the loud ones never do, and even if they do, the cigarette/pot etc smoke in the air, plus peoples drunkenness usually combats it.

I mean, I usually know if ones gonna smell, and if it where it will be smelled I don't do it, otherwise i'm game.

i just did an okcupid match search BUT i sorted matches by ENEMY first. funniest thing i've done in a while. i hated almost everyone! so many KAGS. this makes me note two things:

1. there may really be something to their matching algorithms

2. i has good fucking tastes in women

Another thing I do, when i'm on the bus/train whatever, I stare at people who are sleeping/have their eyes closed, and telepathically try to let them know i'm staring at them and wake up. It never works, but it's fun to try.

^ I am awkward, because I have issues looking at strangers in the eye when not talking to them. Like on a bus/train, I avoid eye contact with strangers at all costs. If I knew you were staring at my eyes, I would continue to pretend sleeping.

Does not apply when drunk, but I'm not drunk that often these days.