superconfessional

I emailed a good friend I hadn't talked to in a long time the other day, he responded by letting me know that he just found out that he has cancer... he's 25. It's really scary, I had another friend who had cancer and died at 21 on Christmas two years ago.

Anyway, he emailed me two days ago and I still havent responded, I know I should have called him the second I read the email, but this really sucks and I guess Im sorta scared to talk to him about it. I think I'm just going to have to be a fucking man and call him tonight...FUCK

Your friend isn't dead yet and he won't be as long he keeps the positive perspective you can help him maintain. Just be normal with him: Obviously it sucks but roll with it and adjust. Support him when he needs it if you're close and carry on like nothing's up the rest of the time. It's hard work but grow and learn.

( I know cos I nursed my mother through Liver and bowel cancer and she just got

her 5 year all clear a couple months ago)

My confession: after years spent in denial I have just in this moment accepted that no matter what you put on rice cakes to convince you otherwise, they will always have texture of chewing a polystyrene cup.

Today after lunch I kept smelling peanut butter. I wiped my mouth repeatedly, checked my shirt, even looked at my rear to see if I somehow sat in a wayward blob of peanut butter. Found nothing, but a persistent smell of peanut butter followed me back to work.

Later I was in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and there was a blob of dried peanut butter on my nose, right between my nostrils.

yesterday, i got a card in the mail. no return address, sent from jacksonville. i open it, and its scented with very expensive perfume. i forget what it said, but something like is it too soon to want you again.... no name anywhere, no sign of who it could be from.

i have no idea who it could be from.

Why do i crush on women two years older than me, and most of the time i don't realize the difference? it's like women two years older than me have some kind of magnet for me. it's intimidating once i find out their' older than me and i get all speechless, because i feel all immature and afraid to make a wrong move. darn you, magnetic older women!

this confession is going to come back to me -_-

Why do i crush on women two years older than me, and most of the time i don't realize the difference? it's like women two years older than me have some kind of magnet for me. it's intimidating once i find out their' older than me and i get all speechless, because i feel all immature and afraid to make a wrong move. darn you, magnetic older women!

this confession is going to come back to me -_-

WTF? Seriously... two years older != older women, at least not in a traditional meaning of that word. Two years is still nothing, absolutely nothing.

It's all in your mind, so get over it! :)

I seem to be attracted to chicks that have boyfriends already. And so far, I'm not winning at all.

Also, I have zero self-motivation. Since I moved up at work, then trip to NY, I've gotten fatter. You think skating for like an hour every night will help any? I've also cut out sodas as best I can.