superconfessional

i confess that im still shocked to see the prices jeepster pays for ganja.

140 for a quad? thats like 90 to 100 bucks tops here. thats good shit too.

160 can get half O of dankssssss.

northeast is expensive. always. im in suburbia too, so its a sellers market. i like to split the costs with people most of the time, but due to summertime dryness, im buying up.

is he vegan? if so, do vegans not engage in oral sex?

was this ever answered? i do know a vegan chick but shes not attractive so i wont find out.

was this ever answered? i do know a vegan chick but shes not attractive so i wont find out.

but when she gives you oral, you won't even be looking at her

...right?

be creative and say you're playing some game called "paper bags" and have her place one over her head. it may work and may not work... most likely not, but it wouldn't hurt...? hehe

Guest thesnow
im on a diet but i fucked up right now cuz i ate some leftover fried chicken. man im starving myself for the rest of the week for real.

Yo I dont know what your goals are but dont starve yourself, that shits pointless and will just hurt your body

Instead of fried chicken just eat baked chicken breast with oregano/cooked garlic, shit is off the meter, and like 5 times more nutritional than fried chickens

i feel like such a fraud for suggesting women's collections in superfashion and then not having much (if anything) to contribute. it was based more on new interest then knowledge base, but i still feel an obligation to post something relevant.

Guest thesnow
nothing wrong with eating right

but this is like substituting jogging for a handjob :confused:

I don't get it

But who eats food for the taste anyway, fat people being the exception? I only crave nourishment lol

I once drove for about 20 minutes down the wrong side of the Trans Canada Highway. The first 10 minutes I was wondering why the signs were all backwards and the people in the oncoming cars were all waving at me.

Then it dawned on me.

The second ten minutes were some of the longest in my life.

I once drove for about 20 minutes down the wrong side of the Trans Canada Highway. The first 10 minutes I was wondering why the signs were all backwards and the people in the oncoming cars were all waving at me.

Then it dawned on me.

The second ten minutes were some of the longest in my life.

It took you 10 minutes to flip a U-turn?

Confession: Whenever I see a grey rep box I thoroughly enjoy turning it red. Usually some offense must be involved, however.

Confession: Whenever I see a grey rep box I thoroughly enjoy turning it red. Usually some offense must be involved, however.

i used to do this all the time but only with people who signed up and never came back, i would check the members list, align by date and if it showed that they havent been on the site since they joined they got the red.