superconfessional

girls are evil sometimes... most of the times... it's like a built-in thing, and it's guy's job, our job, to fall for it. god damn their curves and our damn sex-craving selves.

i thought you jsut chewed shrooms?

confession...

lately, ive been contemplating getting back together with my ex wife. we have actually become very good friends, talk every day, and i love and care about her much more now than i ever did when we were married.

i know that i probably wont do it, but its in the back of my mind.

just do what you said ya would a couple months back if things didn't go as nice as ya hoped.

At lunch today an older woman won a small jackpot, $1199, and she got so worked up she passed out. Someone called 911 and the paramedics came and hauled her away. I sat there for a moment and thought about the cost of the ER and the ambulance ride and figured her winnings wouldn't be enough to cover the cost. That made me smile and the rest of the day was great.

At lunch today an older woman won a small jackpot, $1199, and she got so worked up she passed out. Someone called 911 and the paramedics came and hauled her away. I sat there for a moment and thought about the cost of the ER and the ambulance ride and figured her winnings wouldn't be enough to cover the cost. That made me smile and the rest of the day was great.

Yeah an ambulance ride costs 3000, so she's def in the hole a good couple grand

My confession: I got tricked into dating a girl this weekend. Was DJing a party and when I took a break to catch up with shots, a mutual friend of ours came over and called me out for being a dick. At the drunken time, I totally agreed, and said I'm gonna do shit right and be a stand up guy.

i'm questioning my current love-status. so i'm pursuing a girl my age but an old friend thats in college was here over the weekend, absolutely gorgeous, but the problem is my smarmy ass brother is going after her, and somehow i feel like cheated, cause he only met her for the first time the other week. and i've been friends with her for a lot longer and what not. i just feel like he's in it for the fuck of it, and he's just one upping me as my older brother. fucker.

i hate thinking about this in terms of him being my brother, cause then is kinda weird, but it just bothers the hell outta me.

EDIT: i feel like holden caulfield :X

i think my parents are unjustifiably worried after stumbling onto my gin stash

what they dont understand is that gordons 1.75Ls are on sale for thirteen dollars

also lately i dont even feel like fucking

recently ive just been making them cry and i fear that im starting to become a misogynist

worse still ive been messing with a couple really great ones (funny, clever, cute) and i cant really stop myself from treating them like shit

i think im becoming an emotional island

I think i'm really in love with this gal. we were classmates when i was 13, 14 years old. but i din't really talk to her.. then when we were 15,16 we were pals, messaging a whole lot and talking on the phone but never really went out even though we were in the same school. her clique and mine was totally different. i thought all her friends were kinda loserish. i still do. especially her male friends.. but they get to hang out with her.

when i was 16 i told her i liked her and she told me straight out she din't like me.. we stopped texting for awhile then we started again.. i still do see her every now and then and we talk everyday. sometimes she calls me cause she's going home late at nite and she's afraid... and she sometimes text me affectionately, sometimes she freaking cold.. she blowing hot and cold all the time..

now i'm 18 year old. and every morning we'll txt each other good morning and stuff..

yesterday night i told her i like her and i just needed to get it off my chest.. and i told her not to take it to heart. and she said "sure sure".. then everything was back to normal again after an awkard silence..

i should feel relieved now, but why do i still feel so confused inside me... she din't say she likes me but she dint say she dint she jus said sure....

wth

you told her how she felt and she said sure sure now you have to SHOW her how you feel by pinning her to the ground and giving her a good kiss, thats the way to do it brother and im not joking

thanks for the advice miz

i think its just some negativity im going through

literally every girl i hooked up with this sem i found out later had a boyfriend

in face of the reality that these girls are fully capable and willing of cheating (in one case on someone she's been seeing for three years) ive just lost a lot of faith in the female species

which i guess is unfair to women at large

but fuck if ill ever be able to really trust a girl again

i feel like fidelity is just a by-product of doing a good job of holding a woman's curiosity and emotional interest captive

but given the right circumstances and the right words

it seems like most girls will scheme on their man and never let him know

so what the fuck am i supposed to do?

the logical course seems to be not to invest myself emotionally and just fuck other guys' girlfriends

but that is exhausting and pointless

p.s. miz your custom title is hot fire

literally every girl i hooked up with this sem i found out later had a boyfriend

in face of the reality that these girls are fully capable and willing of cheating (in one case on someone she's been seeing for three years) ive just lost a lot of faith in the female species

i feel like fidelity is just a by-product of doing a good job of holding a woman's curiosity and emotional interest captive

the logical course seems to be not to invest myself emotionally and just fuck other guys' girlfriends

p.s. miz your custom title is hot fire

thoughts from a high schooler (for whatever thats worth)

i found these thoughts come from depression and/or self-image (or the necesisity of readjusting it). you can discount this if you want, but i suggest you just not look for relationships, or a just a fuck for a little while. regardless of whether you're helpless to attractive involved women, i'd just avoid a relationship with any emotional mooring, and just...detach for a while. find your center or something zen like that. just don't think of women in such 2 dimensional terms for a bit, in fact, don't think of them at all. its a pain, obviously, but if you just get it out of your system, then you can start from scratch.

unfortunately, the women in my life love to lead me on in the same way, and i can't abide by it much, except i fall into the same cycle frequently. it only mounts on my burgeoning depression.

luckily there are fashion forums to keep me sane.

i appreciate your input jeepster

but i think we're coming from different places right now

im pretty okay with where i am and where im headed

so i dont think depression is really the issue

im not meeting girls with any expectations of play

and a relationship is probably the last thing im looking for right now

ive just been finding that the girls i keep ending up with get with me in spite of existing ties

i dont consider them to be leading me on since half the time its from them i find out about their boyfriends

but it does inspire some disillusionment

which leads to disdain

which i fear may lead to some serious he-man woman-hating down the road

(the seeds already seem to be sprouting)

i definitely agree that maybe its time to distance myself from the fairer sex for a while

but we both know that its easy to find trouble when youre least looking for it

strangely enough, i think this is what many women go through too.

oh what a wonderful world.

almond, you are in a position that most men envy--attracting girls who don't want a serious relationship, just a physical one.

i've been there and like you said, it sucks. it might be fun at first, but it ultimately becomes depressing and unfulfilling.

don't worry, this phase will pass. when you stop looking for the right one, that's when you will run into her.

not to quote almond crush again.

but i feel the same way.

my first two girlfriends cheated on me

and another one while on a "break" hung out with a "friend" and then

started fucking the "friend" and started going out with him. "quotes"

and i fucked this girl who's boyfriend was abroad.

i have trust issues with girls that i cant control...and almost everyone of my girlfriends

has accused me of being paranoid.

i really need to fix it.

i think i need to quit bud, i have horrible munchies, to the point where my stomach feels like it wants to burst and i just feel horrible. but then again i cant quit its so beautiful.

^^cue TokenIndianKid

anyway, I'm gonna echo what miza said. look at it this way: at least you weren't the boyfriend whose chick was messing around on the side. I can imagine you are a little disillusioned at this point so I'd just recommend what jeepster said and take your mind off of girls for a little while... and instead STACK THAT PAPER SON.

I called someone (which i care and love alot) a bitch (and alot more names) yesterday during a heated argument. Did that person deserve that shit? Maybe... but i felt kinda bad for crossing that line....ohh well can't take words back now =/

i'm gonan go get some ice cream

Guest Airjamie
not to quote almond crush again.

but i feel the same way.

my first two girlfriends cheated on me

and another one while on a "break" hung out with a "friend" and then

started fucking the "friend" and started going out with him. "quotes"

and i fucked this girl who's boyfriend was abroad.

i have trust issues with girls that i cant control...and almost everyone of my girlfriends

has accused me of being paranoid.

i really need to fix it.

I have that same problem. But ive found that usually, the reason I flip really isnt that much to do with trust. Its mainly because the girl just isnt very fucking considerate. For example, say youre at a party and one of her ex boyfriends shows up, and she doesnt tell you hes her ex. Of course if you find out later, or even during the party through casual conversation with other people, you are going to be fucking pissed. In this case it is not a matter of trust, its a matter of respect. If she respects you as a person (this isnt something that has to be earned over a long period of time the way trust is) she will let you know so as to help you avoid any awkwardness etc. However if she cant do something as simple as say "hey, just letting you know we went out back in the day" then fuck that shit. Call her a piece of shit and tell her to get the fuck out of your apartment.

Call her a piece of shit and tell her to get the fuck out of your apartment.

and then hit her on the head with something heavy, dock an anal chocolate spaceship

in her mouthal cavity, and put her in a cab and pay it to go out-of-town.

then wipe your ass, and cry in the warm shower, listening to Billy Joel.

i know there is a serious conversation going on here but i'm stuck in hell at jury duty and sneaking on sufu in some dingy back room shitty ass puter. damn do i HATE this! as for the boys above. sounds like your better off without those bitches. there are lotsa nice girls in this world. dont waste time with the shitty ones when you could be looking for a good one!

I had some pretty awful sex last night

sometimes I hate smoking weed

those two statements are related

yeah I hear you. I used to LOVE sex on weed, now I get so high off a few hits that I can barely get into it. When I'm crazy high I can't stop thinking about how gross sex is.

However, bjs while high are still fucking amazing. Goddam

I don't like the poster heartbrokensoulshakened , she has a picture of herself as her avatar and posts shitty cameraphone outfits in waywt and worst of all shakened is not a fucking word.

Also I am sad no one posted in my portland thread in superjetset

and then hit her on the head with something heavy, dock an anal chocolate spaceship

in her mouthal cavity, and put her in a cab and pay it to go out-of-town.

then wipe your ass, and cry in the warm shower, listening to Billy Joel.

Billy Joel!!!! You sick fuck!!