superconfessional

i wouldn't mind going to the jersey shore next summer. i think it'd really make me re-evaluate my priorities in life

I think your priorities would include never going again or firebombing the entire nj shoreline to do human genetics a big favor. I'm from NJ and I only go to the "night life" areas of the shore once every couple of years when I forget how angry the last visit made me.

^ lol i live in jerz and have never been to the shore nightlife... this makes me not ever want to go ... lol

confession: I gotta stop procrastinating... dont put off tomorrow what you can do today... or in this case shizz woulda saved myself some time if i just laid the stupid mosaic tile down this afternoon instead of being a lazy bumm now im behind a couple of hours tmr so i cant grout... ughhh

i woke up still drunk from the hours that progressed before now. all i could think about was the chinese food i wanted to devour after having delivered, but it was only nine o' clock in the morning and the place didn't open untiil eleven. and even then, it was a forty minute delivery time with a twenty dollar minimum purchase

fml

My girlfriend has been grilling me about being more romantic the past few months. She has been away for a few weeks but comes back on Monday so I plan to do this:

-pick her up from airport on Monday (normally I wouldn't)

-get her flowers and have them set up on the counter for her return (normally I wouldn't)

-get some sort of gift for her maybe? (normally I wouldn't)

-clean apartment before she comes back (normally I would, halfway... this time I might get really thorough)

-make a dinner reservation and take her to dinner as well? (normally I wouldn't make reservations, I make her grill my K-BBQ everyday while I get hammered)... it's our 1 year anniversary in a few days, so two birds with one stone (am I already without hope?)

My girlfriend has been grilling me about being more romantic the past few months. She has been away for a few weeks but comes back on Monday so I plan to do this:

-get her flowers and have them set up on the counter for her return (normally I wouldn't)

-clean apartment before she comes back (normally I would, halfway... this time I might get really thorough)

-make a dinner reservation and take her to dinner as well? (normally I wouldn't make reservations, I make her grill my K-BBQ everyday while I get hammered)... it's our 1 year anniversary in a few days, so two birds with one stone (am I already without hope?)

i wouldn't try the two bird one stone method...if anything, do everything but the dinner for her return, and go out to dinner at a nice restaurant on your 1 year anniversary.

If I do all the things on my list, I might get to put it idb.

I doubt it though. It might keep her from bitching for a week or so, which is good enough.

I am getting shown up because her friend got married to this Korean guy, (who by the by is jobless and got his gf pregnant and they got married shotgun steelo), and he does shit like writing 'SW <3 EMI' in the snow and shit. My girlfriend talks about it, and I'm losing an uphill battle here. I realize I am a huge asshole, but I don't know why I am being rated against this dude.

^See how long he can keep that promise up after she starts nagging him at 430am.

he does shit like writing 'SW <3 EMI' in the snow and shit. My girlfriend talks about it, and I'm losing an uphill battle here. I realize I am a huge asshole, but I don't know why I am being rated against this dude.

People will never be satisfied. Since she heard the story and was craving it, comparing is just her way of saying do some shit for her. Just be happy the bar is set so low. Somehow I'm guessing she'd get pissed if you turned into a total nancy boy.

If you do something thinking, "I'm being romantic", then you're probably not.

-make a dinner reservation and take her to dinner as well?

Dang, is it Mother's Day already?

;)