superconfessional

This one day I came home after a night of constant drinking, most of it was beer which makes me piss like a racehorse. I go to sleep only to wake up half drunk 2 hours later and needing to take a massive piss

My room is in a basement, and I have to go up the stairs to make it to the bathroom, which sucks ass when your tired and lazy.

For reasons I still can not explain, I ( in my half drunken slumber) thought it would be a great idea to piss in the big 1 liter empty water bottle I had on my coffee table, so I could save myself the trip upstairs

I woke up the next morning to an almost full 1 liter bottle of urine on my coffee table, and I didn't remember doing it. Even stranger was there wasn't a drop spilled anywhere. It was neatly filled up and then had the cap put back on

Needless to say I don't leave empty water bottles on my coffee table anymore after nights of heavy drinking

haha, nice one. when i read the story i thought that at the end you woke up and started drinking it.

could have been worse. sometimes for reason you cannot explain you think it could be alright pissing on the position you're at. strangely it never happens at home. you're the first one to wake up because it's all wet from a few hours before but you end up going back to sleep because the mess ensuing is worse than sleeping in your own piss.

That movie destroys Sleepless in Seattle.

Ya, I know it's mad corny. I just like seeing movies that show NY in the fall.

The shop around the corner is the original and it's a great film.

I was serious (0). I've watched it at least as many times as you have.

haha, that's cool.:)

GO TO THE MATTRESSES.

dot

dot

dot

dot

dot

dot

dot

dot

DO YOU WANT TO MEET?

*stares, and closes laptop*

lololol

Yo, i just watched it again.

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils"

Tom Hank on that romantic tip

That movie destroys Sleepless in Seattle.

If I could rep you I would........... neg rep

^

In 8th or 9th grade (can't remember) a classmate pulled out his dick to show the girl sitting next to him and got caught by the teacher. I was too far away to see but I heard it was quite large.

Some kid at my school got caught fapping jr year... to an old ass teacher. NOT COOL. Fool got suspended, instant celeb/sex offender paedo status

^

In 8th or 9th grade (can't remember) a classmate pulled out his dick to show the girl sitting next to him and got caught by the teacher. I was too far away to see but I heard it was quite large.

damn duu

i remember in kindergarten back in germany

I would play pretend band with some friends (like blocks duplos and make guitar keyboard drums etc) and in the end of our concert "show"

id pull my dick out and everyone would crowwd around. I didnt think it was a big deal, xcept the girl who i thought wasas the cutest was always eating her lunch and never saw..hahaha

same class me and my friends would go on topof each others shoulders and get the keys to the playground and go out during classtime and run around and get in trouble.

once i was in time out and i was put in the pantry in the kindergarten kitchen. I was pissed so i literallly took all the tops of the drinks (like glass bottle's had) and put them in the bathroom.

Ok while we are on the topic of whipping out our dicks

In grade 3 there was this weird looking weezy kid named Nelson in my class. Nelson would do weird shit like wave his dick at traffic on the playground, and stay in the bathroom hidden for hours.

If you walked in and caught him he would just stare at you holding his dick and weezing, creepy

One day I was taking a piss and this kid walked out of the stall. Sure enough, with his dick hanging out and staring at me. He then proceeded to run after me waving his dick and weezing

I ran out of the bathroom and bumped into a teacher in the hall. By this point, Nelson ( who still had his schlong out and his pants around his ankles) came running past me and the teacher in the hall.

All I remember is the teacher saying " Nelson, for fucks sake" under his breath as he chased after him to make him pull his pants up.

Ahh the good old days

On the topic of dicks

in 9th grade this mexican kid Ivan, would always go to the bathroom and come back smiling after like 30 min. and he'd come back into class, mime masturbating and give you a huge smile. kid just needed to fap it out in school

When I was in grade two, a friend and I were trying to get over a tall fence. We found a rough-hewn plank and laid it against the fence. My friend attempted to climb up but lost his footing and slid down the board right onto a sharp piece that was sticking out. He instantly began to bawl while I helped him get himself off of the wooden spike. It had gone right up into his male member which was bleeding all over his jeans. It was, I believe, the first and last time I saw a class mate's wiener. He ran home crying and we never did that again.

i did that once in middle school after track practice, was always really horny after a hard run. it was a private bathroom and there was a guy waiting in line outside

Did you run with an erection? or did the compression shorts, which i'm assuming you were wearing, compress said erection?

Did you run with an erection? or did the compression shorts, which i'm assuming you were wearing, compress said erection?

na i don't get erections in sports exept biking and co-ed PE yoga

i was the only boy in that yoga/fitness class and it was holy

When I was in grade 2 I rolled with a gang of 5th and 6th graders. They'd chase down girls who came to school wearing skirts, and pulled down their underwear.

118247042617.gif

im a total mess right now. and i feel like i should be feeling depressed but i am more or less just feeling nothing but apathy. i think id rather be depressed.

also i didnt get the job i was pining after. i showed clear interest, was over qualified and killed the interview (i think?). so what the fuck. i got a letter of rejection in the mail.

major identity crisis in the works.