superconfessional

it´s shitty to wait around for important emails. (i) a proffessor, former mentor, now co-author is supposed to leave feedback on an journal article im writing. I hope it doesnt suck. (ii) Some really succesfull academia people are supposed to get back to me regarding their possibility to fund my grad school/doctorate studies. Come, an NEED TO KNOW! life changing shit for me at this point.

also, me and the gf havent been able to go out drinking together in a long time without something going sour...

I can't drive, but it's really not a problem in London.

i wish this was the case here. the transit system sucks, we live off gasoline which is passing $3/gallon. sure it's not as much as in europe but like i said we don't have reliable transportation. sucksss.

oil got cheaper lately i heard. but well in europe if you live in or around a big town that has a metro and good bus system a car is totally useless. i don't have the license and don't plan on taking the exam before a few years. but i'll take the motorcycle license exam because it's more convenient than car and cooler.

I can't even be bothered with a motorbike, you can't drink, if something breaks you have a huge bill to pay and worst of all, where ever you park it, you have to go back there to go home. Simply not convenient for me except for doing grocery shopping and visiting friends at their home.

i'd be really fucked if i hadn't my drivers license and a car. i live in a rural area close to a larger city but public transportation to and fro sucks. luckily enough i can crash with friends when i party on weekends, so drinking ain't that much of a problem

but yeah like other people said, i don't understand how you don't have a drivers license but live outside of the city. like 2 girls i know, shit you always have to pick them up or drive them home on friday night. i'm not down for that and i make a point to let them know that.

some girl I know on face book, wrote something like "non-famous people die every day..." I get sick of bleeding heart attitudes. different people affect individuals and society differently...

u went missin for awhile man.

I'm fuckin up. Grabbed my gf by the wrist, and accidentally broke my gf's arm last night during a fight, both of the forearm bones. Had to get that fixed today and it wasn't cheap. Super long story but I deserve some life neg rep.

I'm fuckin up. Grabbed my gf by the wrist, and accidentally broke my gf's arm last night during a fight, both of the forearm bones. Had to get that fixed today and it wasn't cheap. Super long story but I deserve some life neg rep.

Don't smash too hard, you might have to pay for some pelvic reconstructive surgery lol.

I can't even be bothered with a motorbike, you can't drink, if something breaks you have a huge bill to pay and worst of all, where ever you park it, you have to go back there to go home. Simply not convenient for me except for doing grocery shopping and visiting friends at their home.

i will live in the town center for a while anyway. i'm not getting one because it's convenient but because i've always loved motorbikes, and could use it to ride around during week end or visit friends that lives a few hundred kilometers away.

ive been hooking up with this girl a few times but she has a 30 year old long term boyfriend of 6 years that she lives with. now she likes me alot and i like her too but she doesnt think she can keep going behind his back.

I feel bad even though i dont know the guy because i dont like to play the role of homewrecker and if i have a feeling if the girl left the guy and we dated for awhile it wouldnt last too long. I dont wanna fuck up her life caz i probably can't provide anything for her the way he can (always a upwardly mobile middle aged guy concept), what a shitty situation

Yeah, my girlfriend does need calcium. She makes a small fruit salad or green salad and that is her one meal for the day. She has been a model so I guess that hyper-vanity and bad habits are hard to kick.

The long story behind it is a super long story that I won't bother with. I got too rough and underestimated my own power, that was my fault, she is tiny but I forget sometimes because she's also 5'7" and really stacked. Her arms are pipe cleaners though.

She got mad at me for meeting a platonic female friend, dipped out and turned her phone off, and came home completely drunk at 6am. I wouldn't really care but she has a bad habit of doing this, and a lot of it is spite, and we also live together in a fairly small apartment and have this dog, and it's pretty annoying because we both become our worst enemies when we're on our own.

Anyhow, she comes in at 6, walks past me and tells me to fuck off basically, and she has done this plenty of times before, but I really do nothing wrong and try to do everything I can. I come off as an asshole and I am selfish, but I try to do things right and I don't ever do anything wrong intentionally.

Anyhow, the sassiness and complete disrespect got me pretty boiled last night, I grabbed a big water bottle and just emptied it on top of her head, talked a lot of shit, she flailed around, I grabbed her wrists pretty hard, and I guess that is when the break occurred. She told me she heard two snaps and obviously I can't hear anything. We ended up having some sort of surreal laughing moment for awhile before we went to sleep, I did some MJ impersonations (was drunk myself, cuz I had nothing to do while waiting for her for 7 hrs) and then we nodded off... woke up and her arm definitely had a weird angle in it where it wasn't supposed to, so I took her all over trying to find an orthopedist that was open, turns out there were none. Had to go to the ER without insurance, got xrays, sure enough both forearm bones were broken at the wrist, there was 2 doctors literally pulling from both directions on her arm trying to snap the bones back into place and my girlfriend was wailing, soaked the purse on her lap in tears, and then had to go get another xray, it was 2 hrs and $350 all told. We went to lunch afterward, talked, we're both pretty mellowed out now. I am not sure if any issues are resolved but I've learned a lesson.

I grabbed a big water bottle and just emptied it on top of her head,

this is great

one time my ex got mad at me and went into the bedroom

she comes back with my ipod and a small hammer, sits next to me on the couch and proceeds to nonchalantly pound it into oblivion without saying a single word.