superconfessional

im trying to make them name my yet to be born niece regina

What is Regina running up against?

You tell em! And when Regina grows and begins to eat sandwiches, she can give out Jess for her order

It's a picture of an asshole. Who knows what to say to "who are you?" ?

I read Breakfast of Champions, too.

im trying to make them name my yet to be born niece regina

Regina is a nice name. I know someone named Regina, she is awesome.

Jess is also a nice name.

Guest bambam
I've said this in other threads... but for the love of all things holy, do not smoke salvia. Unless you've already had experience with it... salvia is the devil's own creation, and is a highly powerful dissociative

the one and only time I smoked it, I was transported to a completely different world, forgetting about the real one around me, and in the brief trip I had, thought that everyone I ever knew was an actor in some Truman Show type shit. It felt like my whole life had been a joke and was being pulled away from me... felt horrible.

I get ANGRY when people say they want to try that shit.

come on my du, thats just silly. ill b first to say that people who try it thinking its a small step up from weed/'just another smokeable plant' or that it can't be that bad cause it's legal are dumb as fuck, but you can't write off a drug for everyone just cause you had a rough time on it.

the newzealand way... ri geena

oh damn thats next level name pronunciation. id feel so terrible if i named a kid 'ragina'

come on my du, thats just silly. ill b first to say that people who try it thinking its a small step up from weed/'just another smokeable plant' or that it can't be that bad cause it's legal are dumb as fuck, but you can't write off a drug for everyone just cause you had a rough time on it.

well gee, now that you put it that way...

oh damn thats next level name pronunciation. id feel so terrible if i named a kid 'ragina'

there's a slut in my class who sleeps with our level manager to pass. her name's regina we call her vagina.

LOL^^^^^

i fell asleep at 9:30pm, woke up at 1:00am and i am completely content with that being my crazy saturday night. my new job is really nice and i enjoy it for the most part, started hanging out with friends again and soon enough i'll be copping like mad so i'm happy....but, i think about her on occassion and it is so depressing, together or not i'm still in love with her, i just can't be with her for my own good. life is full of shitty situations like this i find haha.

first time's always rough. i remember my first hit of bud on a 3 foot bong, my heart was beating incredibly fast and my brain had a weird ass pulse in it. i was convinced that i would die. if i wasn't such a self conscious bastard, i probably would have called 911.

then again i was 13 years old

he grinds his teeth in his sleep.

i cringe everytime.

i rly srsly hope i dont do anything in my sleep.

i maybe talk sometimes, thats all.

he grinds his teeth in his sleep.

i cringe everytime.

i rly srsly hope i dont do anything in my sleep.

i maybe talk sometimes, thats all.

i talk in my sleep sometimes

i was 14 in an improvisation tournament in some highschool out of town, our team was sleeping all in the same room and apparently i spent a part of one night talking :o i was so worried about what i could have said hahaha

damn scott, screaming would suck so bad!!! good thing u got out of it! :P

suze, i always worry about that! :o like what if im dreaming about something and i say it outloud?! oyy

his grinding bothers me cause im a goddamn insomniac and can never sleep and so i always hear it.

the sounds i hate most are those squeaky sort of cringe inducing sounds...like rubbing a balloon against teeth. or rubber gloves squeaking when washing dishes.

haaaaaaaate those.

the last time i talked in my sleep was a few weeks back. my sister woke me up saying: hey, what were you dreaming of?

she said i was screaming: "hey wait! its going to explode!"

i still wonder what was going to explode. i sure hope it was something nice though. :P

^^ hahahaha, i wonder what it could have been :rolleyes:

my little brother spent the week here and i heard him almsot every night talking in his sleep. the funniest was the night he said:

"doing bad things? i'm not doing anything bad? fuck off, i'll show you bad. *makes noises* no man... that's not true... i've always been like that, when i was younger, when i'm gonna be older, now..."

she said i was screaming: "hey wait! its going to explode!"

oh my:o:o:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

edit: my biggest fear is having a sexual dream an talking about it, always worried about that when my ex and i were together because she'd take it the wrong way.

i'm a pretty violent person when it comes to sleeping.

when i was a kid and used to sleep with my mom whilst my dad was away busy acting all CSI, i would accompany her.

usually the next morning she'll tell me: "you slapped/punched/kicked" me last night.

you have a good memory^

yes, very unfortunate sometimes.

oh my:o:o:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

edit: my biggest fear is having a sexual dream an talking about it, always worried about that when my ex and i were together because she'd take it the wrong way.

you,d have to kill her right after telling her..

today i almost being did not go to a party were they were handing out 100 bottles of vodka to 100 girls so that i could just stay at home and eat haagen-dazs and watch some lame movies.

i arrived now(circa 7:30 am in this timezone) and thank god i decided not to stay at home ahaha.

ah, yes. the first thing i do when i get to a party is post about it on sufu, too ;)

my exboyfriend told me of stupid stuff i said when i was sleeping among them:

"hey! hey! are you dead?"

"no baby, i'm not dead."

"oh okay, good."

the other time i told him i loved him, had no idea, he was like, "yes, i love you too but let's not talk about it at 3 in the morning" >_<

when i was a kid and used to sleep with my mom whilst my dad was away busy acting all CSI, i would accompany her.

usually the next morning she'll tell me: "you slapped/punched/kicked" me last night.

ha i did that too ! i actually kicked my dad off the bed and told me the next morning .." you pretty much karate kicked me off the bed and now my side/back hurts"

when i was a kid i was a little violent too. i remember when we went to go see my grandparents in mexico we would have to share beds and i would get a 'you kicked me a bunch of times last night' the next day. then one time it back fired, i dreamed that i was fighting my brother and i grabbed his faced and headbutted him, which led to me waking up cause i ended up headbutting the wall, sucked had a decent sized cut on my nose cause of it.