superconfessional

about 4 years ago, i was on my roommate computer (cause mine had crashed and he didn't mind me using his while he was at work)..

so anyways.

i was trying to find the music folder when i found pictures of a chick sucking his dick

(the chick was like one of my best friend from hs ahahha)

I wish I had symmetrical abs.

Edit:

i constantly lie about smoking. people are too judgmental.

I hate this but I don't lie. I usually justify my drug use as responsible and a decision I research for each case.

I was joking with my friends this morning and the principal over heard us and now we have in school suspension through wednesday D:

That sucks, I guess be more careful. Sophomore year on the first day I smoked before school and in homeroom the teacher walked down my row and said, "Someone is smoking before school already." I think she thinks it was a "thug" or something though.

^who are you talking to?

if you're speaking to me, then friendship rather than relationship. i think we're both pretty stubborn about getting back together.

ya i was talkin' to you

somehow someone always posts before i want to post... sucks

i'm pretty much broke, and i have no job or prospects.

i wasnt stressin cause i had these badass government bond investments to cash but shit went down and i cant cash them till next march, even though they have already matured. FUCK.

I just talked my girlfriend into looking for her own girlfriend, that we can share. I even put a $10 bet on it to make it sweeter. We went through pics online and decided she wants a girlfriend like Sawajiri Erika.

I just talked my girlfriend into looking for her own girlfriend, that we can share. I even put a $10 bet on it to make it sweeter. We went through pics online and decided she wants a girlfriend like Sawajiri Erika.

I'm gonna try this as well since I know the girl I'm seeing is bi. Too bad there's only like 2 weeks of school left. Shit.

This can't be real. What kind of alternate, Maserati-driving, threesome-having world are you living in?

This can't be real. What kind of alternate, Maserati-driving, threesome-having world are you living in?

It's all just a bag of tricks my friend. I could make your girlfriend eat my doo doo if I wanted to, it's all how you phrase the question.

My girlfriend said she is looking for a girl with big boobs too, which I will not be complaining about. She wants a petite girl who's a little thick, pretty young, nicely shaped face, and innocent. I will update on my girlfriend's girlfriend search.

I'm gonna try this as well since I know the girl I'm seeing is bi. Too bad there's only like 2 weeks of school left. Shit.

Are you a freshman Jeep? Get on it, every girl is bi for about five minutes in first year. It's part of a set of phylogenetic phases that also includes "smoking when drunk" ,"wearing silly brooches", and "voting for the guy that dad hates."

what you need... is to go on vacation somewhere with your GF and a couple of other girls and guys. I had my first FFM experience at a beach house. something about being stuck in the same space with booze and time to kill makes people want to have sex with each other.

I know this man, go back about 3000 pages and you can read my story.

This time though, I am hoping for my girlfriend that she picks a pretty attractive girlfriend; she has pretty snobby taste and can be mean at times (which is pretty sexy) so I think she could do alright. Since we live together, I'm thinking it will be pretty cool, to have two girlfriends. Like a 3 person family, plus the dog. I will make breakfast for everyone, it will be like French people.