superconfessional

I am so jealous.

Fuck the French people I hang out with who have no lives and don't drink and don't go to parties.

I need to smoke a joint.

youre still in high school right?

the first week of university is pretty much just getting wasted and doing fun shit and ridiculing yourself. ive been enjoying it too much.

also i havent smoked a joint in almost a month. kinda want one.

youre still in high school right?

the first week of university is pretty much just getting wasted and doing fun shit and ridiculing yourself. ive been enjoying it too much.

also i havent smoked a joint in almost a month. kinda want one.

Yeah, sadly.

I was expecting to come and be able to go partying and to clubs, however my host parents won't let me go to clubs and none of the kids have house parties here (wtf???). I also wasn't counting on having school on Saturdays......

Are you from France?

profmonnitoff, where do you go to school?

i go to UNH, it used to be a top 10 party college, but theyve cracked down hardcore the past few years (got kicked out of my dorm immediately my freshmen year). first week back here is HUGE. the streets are jampacked with drunk ass kids, alot of fun and alot of brawls. someone should start a party thread.

were are you in france again ?

sucks for you. if you ever have the chance, go to toulouse one week end, you're going to see what's partying in the south of france !

it's my 3 week at college and i've been going out at least 3 times a week if not 4 or 5, my english roommate is a joint smoker and is planning on planting weed there, i do freaky things every night (except tonight, i've throw up all day and feel like shit). i love it so far.

haha lib

yeah french students/guys are crazy when going out to drink. there's indeed bar fight and shit, depends on where you're going though. (about the freaky things, i didn't know what to write to express mah feeling !).

pickering, avignon ain't that far, like 330 km, 4h of train. i like that city btw, but i don't know if it's the best place to have fun.

btw here's the picture associated to my previous confession

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v353/198/106/636589824/n636589824_911731_992.jpg