superconfessional

holy shit, are you 40, salaryman?

haha, 23 actually, but we had a lot of stupid organized dances.

And my freshmen year roommate is my best friend too.

First time I met him he was sitting in his underwear in a plastic lawn chair in our room watching boogie nights.

Well my roommate wrote every paper in college on a typewriter.

Not because there were no computers, just because he was--is--weird.

I remember when facebook first came out, I was studying abroad so everyone back home had 239842897 friends and I had like 4.

haha, same boat. my facebook friend count still isn't as high as I think it deserves to be, since I ditch every school I go to for 2 years. my worst fb group experience is that I joined the BMW group really excited and then found out it was run by a bunch of british arabic douchebags. best, is that somehow i went in some group and some chinese girl from some foreign country who wore lots of house of holland and looked sexy, friended me.

I actually do a ritual culling every once and a while.

Just deleting people who I haven't talked to in a while/I don't want to let see pictures of my bad habits.

haha i do this too. i always worry though that they might by some chance notice and take offense to the fact that i deleted them from my friends. oh well...

haha i do this too. i always worry though that they might by some chance notice and take offense to the fact that i deleted them from my friends. oh well...

shiz happend to me... i friended, havnt seen in ages so defriended .... later on she refriendgs me... so i do the same friend her then later on defriend cause we dun talk nor see each other evaaaaaaaa. got annoying went out for like 3-4 times.

another time this girl from my highschool keeps friending me even tho i decline EVERYSINGLE TIME ... happend like 5 times no joke wack.

dun they get the message ?

shiz happend to me... i friended, havnt seen in ages so defriended .... later on she refriendgs me... so i do the same friend her then later on defriend cause we dun talk nor see each other evaaaaaaaa. got annoying went out for like 3-4 times.

another time this girl from my highschool keeps friending me even tho i decline EVERYSINGLE TIME ... happend like 5 times no joke wack.

dun they get the message ?

the same thing just happened to me...this creepy guy from my high school who died (and was obviously revived...ghosts don't have fb) of alcohol poisoning in the hydro field next to the school. After his fifth attempt, I finally just blocked him.

the only issue with that is, if you run into the person on the subway or something, it will be entirely awkward.

nah what's awkward is ppl that friend you that youve spoken to like once before ? said HI only and they friend you and then like MONTHS, YEARS later you spot them walking on the sidewalk and you walk RIGHT past each other without saying a thing no hi. the other person doesnt recognize you. what do you do ?

altho ! its partially my fault cause i coulda said hi too ? what do you do ?

nah what's awkward is ppl that friend you that youve spoken to like once before ? said HI only and they friend you and then like MONTHS, YEARS later you spot them walking on the sidewalk and you walk RIGHT past each other without saying a thing no hi. the other person doesnt recognize you. what do you do ?

altho ! its partially my fault cause i coulda said hi too ? what do you do ?

ugh that's the worst. I always think that people don't remember who I am (even if I remember them clearly) so I often pretend I just don't see them. But I also have a tendency to just smile or say hi to someone I pass on an empty sidewalk (especially old people) so I'm not too frazzled if I say it to them and they act surprised that I greeted them.

I fucked a girl i met on localhookups this morning. Her son was in the other room and io smashed the living daylights outta her. Then I took her phone and ipod touch and left her house, promising id "be right back, im going to get us ihop". Dumb bitch, i should have called child serviuces on her bitchass

I fucked a girl i met on localhookups this morning. Her son was in the other room and io smashed the living daylights outta her. Then I took her phone and ipod touch and left her house, promising id "be right back, im going to get us ihop". Dumb bitch, i should have called child serviuces on her bitchass

Suck a pussy fuck a pussy leave it there

your son there? dont even care...

Wow. You sound like a very pleasant and agreeable gentleman.

I got a break at work and actually read my advertising leaflet for the first time this afternoon ... not only does it have about a dozen spelling mistakes, in one paragraph the graphic designer's freudian slip makes me sound like a man whore.

not only do you rob from kids on this forum, you rob the whores you fuck.

jesus christ, youre a pathetic little bag of shit. seriously in need of a proper beating.