superconfessional

I follow this thread.

I just want to hear him say it... (read him type it???)

Called her up because the guilt/feelings were killing me. I couldn't go on pretending as if everything was great. It was easier for me to tell her what I did and how I was sorry for thinking I was ready for a serious relationship. She told me she felt like an idiot for believing me. Cried, told me that she hopes me and this new girl are happy. I told her not to say that. She said "No, I'm serious. I hope she is better for you than I was."

ugh, i felt bad about how I had to break it to her, but overall I had to do what I had to do, and it's done.

I had sex with a girl and never called her again. I did this numerous times.

I'll just use your quote, it's easier.

Anyhow, no love lost as long as you don't go lying down for girls, throwing around the 'for you and for me' shit and the L-word.

I know, I know, it's a bit mean when you throw 'you know, I really don't like you that much, but you're fun to hang out with' flat out into the pillow talk, and force a girl to save face by responding with something like 'yeah you're not really my type either' but you know, as long as somebody is telling the truth and somebody is keeping shit real, then it's ok.

wait, so were u n dis girl serious? how long date? i out of loop

dated for close to 2 yrs, i broke up with her. month later we started seeing each other irregularly, never had a clean break. thought we should get back together, and did, about a month ago, jus broke up with her again.

girl's gonna hate guys + not trust em over..:/

on to the new girl. asked her out so we'll see when i hear back from her

Kurupt's verse on "Xxxplosive" is written about this thread recently.

[Kurupt]

West coast shit nigga

Overdosage - imperial pistols ferocious

Fuck a bitch; don't tease bitch, strip tease bitch

Eat a bowl of these bitch, gobble the dick

Hoes forgot to eat a dick can shut the fuck up!

Gobble and swallow a nut up, shut up and get my cash

Backhanded, pimpslapped backwards and left stranded

Just pop ya collar, pimp convention hoes for a dollar

Six-Deuce in a plush, six-deuce impala

Pimpin hoes from Texas to Guatemala

Bitch niggaz paid for hoes, just to lay wit hoes

Relax one night, and paid to stay wit hoes

Captain Save'Em all day (bitch) well save this dick

Bitch nigga, you more of a bitch than a bitch

You ain't into hittin pussy, or hittin the switch

You into hittin bitches off of the grip, you punk bitch

to save others from googlin

dated for close to 2 yrs, i broke up with her. month later we started seeing each other irregularly, never had a clean break. thought we should get back together, and did, about a month ago, jus broke up with her again.

girl's gonna hate guys + not trust em over..:/

on to the new girl. asked her out so we'll see when i hear back from her

i dunno if it was love, but someone almost-not really-wise said this to me:

"dont leave the one that loves you for the one you love b/c they will leave you for the one they love."

i dunno if it was love, but someone almost-not really-wise said this to me:

"dont leave the one that loves you, for the one you love b/c they will leave you for the one they love."

If they leave you but you still love them, would they still be allowed to come back for that unlimited blowjob promise you made awhile back? (just curious)

If they leave you but you still love them, would they still be allowed to come back for that unlimited blowjob promise you made awhile back? (just curious)

yes, b/c u still love them. they are only being unfaithful to the one they love.

and thus, i have confused myself.

yes i will be but depending on which day of the week you plan on stoping by ill either be at east village or soho. so let me know ill let you know where i'll be.

and i have a gay ass blog too i think we almost all do

I'm living on a friend's couch this summer. They're both fucking slobs though. The apartment is nasty. I don't even think there is a way to begin cleaning it. I try to just get it to the point where i feel comfortable walking around and relaxing. I'm just gonna leave it be.

I have a room but no bed. Kinda hard to bring any tail home if need be. Next party, i should just go whaling so i can get a comfy bed for the night

I'm in the biggest shithole in florida right now. Tallahassee. It's basically a mix of extreme bros, poor blacks, and stupid rednecks. Corny white girl central as all the hot girls go here because they can't get into UF but still.

I normally live in gainesville as i got grad school starting in the fall, but i needed a summer job and since all my friends were gone for summer there, i came up here and am delivering subs for jimmy johns. Total peasant status right now.

I was gonna do the same thing (live on couch and shitty summer job) in NYC, but my friend who was gonna agree to it can't because he decided to be a loser and live with his parents for the summer. Would've been bad ass for the 2 months. In retrospect, i should've asked sufu/styleforum before just heading here.

I'm living on a friend's couch this summer. They're both fucking slobs though. The apartment is nasty. I don't even think there is a way to begin cleaning it. I try to just get it to the point where i feel comfortable walking around and relaxing. I'm just gonna leave it be.

I have a room but no bed. Kinda hard to bring any tail home if need be. Next party, i should just go whaling so i can get a comfy bed for the night

I've been sleeping on a couch for the last month. I feel your pain. I don't know if I really have a home.

Turned 23 today. Today was shit. It's always shit. I don't want a big spectacle for my birthday. Only her. If she knew how I felt...

I would treat her so right.