superconfessional

i think you miss your ex-wife because at one time you really loved her. enough to marry her anyway. that passion lingers, like an emotional memory. sometimes what you know in your mind doesn't match up with what you feel in your heart. but when it comes to your ex, listen to your mind...

my opinion anyway

Sometimes when I find myself thinking of someone past I find myself missing what they were and not what they are.

yeah... i think thats the problem... im pretty over it right now tho cause i just got off the phone with her... talking about some bullshit...

I logged in earlier this afternoon to check in which preparatory class (hardest but best way to then enter the best business school such as HEC, ESSEC) i'm taken for next year after high school... but... i'm taken nowhere :( ... I'm queing for my first two choices but I have very little hope. This saddens me, I was already seeing myselft there.

I'll have to go to the university if i'm not taken on the second row, and then take the exam in 3 years to enter a good school (hopefully).

Most disappointing day of this year...

i met a great girl at my driving lessons. shes cute, fun, and i can actually hold a conversation with her for a long time without getting bored.

but her family is working class and she is planning to get a job instead of going to university. why the fuck am i looking for career advancement prospects in girls right now :confused:

My first GF thinks i was in love with her. Pretty sure I just wanted pussy.

and thats how men get pussy. the women believe we fell in love and bang bang and peaceeeeeeee fall out of love.

i met a great girl at my driving lessons. shes cute, fun, and i can actually hold a conversation with her for a long time without getting bored.

but her family is working class and she is planning to get a job instead of going to university. why the fuck am i looking for career advancement prospects in girls right now :confused:

if it's not B.A.L.L.A. pussy , don't hit it.

i consider myself pretty damn mature for my age in a lot of ways, but i've realized that i'm not ready for a routine lifestyle yet, which surprised me a lot

I always get dolly, cinderella and jane mixed up. I get confused every time one of them post a fit pic as i always thought that screen name was the other.

Your avatar screws me up with the hair color.

i'm in boston! when's your layover?

next wednesday, my flight lands at like 7 in the morning, then im there all day waiting for the connecting flight.

Nigga%20Please.jpg

having been brought up with a strict catholic upbringing, i have to say this pic is hillarious.

I always get dolly, cinderella and jane mixed up. I get confused every time one of them post a fit pic as i always thought that screen name was the other.
waywt24.png

Ann D vest and jacket, levi's cut offs, gap tee, chloe boots, Y-3 bag

I am taking the fact that you even associate me with this girl as a HUUUUUGE fucking compliment...

look. its been about two week and i still cant get you out of my head. Even when im with my gf of 2.6 years, i have good times with her she makes me happy i love her, but for some reason that one year we had class together, the times we've studied together, laughed and ate together, i cant get you out of my head. I want to erase you from my mind. i've deleted your number, i didn't pick up your last 2 calls because its time to let go. I know im only a friend to you a really good friend, but i just cant help but feel differently. I love my gf and i cant hurt her, and nor do i want to be chasing you becuz it'll be useless because your falling for one of my closest friends. I deactivated my fb so i wouldnt look you up anymore. plz erase from my mind. Leave my mind. I love my gf. why can't i forget you.

but y dont u tell her that? :confused: