superconfessional

fade2black's mum has so much steeze, I dunno where he went wrong :o

Haha, a friend who frequents styleforum more than showed me one of F2B x Mom posts, that was pretty neat to see clean yohji lines on a mom-fit. I think both of them steez pretty well but who inspired who I wonder? + rep to F2B's mom.

EDIT: I just googled "fade 2 black styleforum mom" and this was the first page found:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?p=997889

whenever I am not wearing my glasses, I still push my finger up the bridge of my nose, as if I will push my glasses up... but they're not there! embarassing in public. embarassed.gif

Same with me, but I also shake my head to bring my glasses up to. So I walk around touching the bridge of my nose and randomly shaking my head when I wear contacts.

i like drinking

i also like teh sex

i hate whisky dick

:(

I don't know why but that made me laugh.

I spend way too much on random stuff that's cute but I don't really need it and it doesn't serve any other purpose then to clutter up my room.

Also I hate waiting for home magazine subscriptions cos stores almost always get it before I receive it so I don't subscribe anymore..

I also knew the exact date starbucks changed the colour and design of their cup cos I get it every morning I work..

l JUST NEED A FASHION FORUM FIX SOME TIMES

NAH MEEHN

LIKE SMOKIN A CIG

BUT CHECK SOME SUFU FOR LIKE 5 MIN

THERE ARE KEY TIMES I NEED IT

AFTER I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL

AND AND NIGHT AROUND 10-11

TFS,SZ,SF,5TH,HB AINT GOT IT

I SERIOUSLY NEED TO READ A BOOK OR SOMETHIN INSTEAD

SUPERCONFESSIONAL:

I THINK I AM ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET

I JUST NEED IT SMALL DOSES

OCCASIONALLY I GO ON INTERNET BINGES

Guest youkinorn

we should start a support group.

I am most definitely addicted to the internet.

I've been reading a bunch of shit I don't even care about a little bit since sufu's been sick :(

WAYNE, QUIT PLAYIN GAMES. tryinda figure out when sufu is up isn't fun anymore :( x 1500 posts :( :(

yes.

i've been browsing through old magazines cutting up pictures to put together a book..

that was how bored i was.

that and i need to de-clutter my room. i kept the relevant articles..everything else is recycled.

yes.

i've been browsing through old magazines cutting up pictures to put together a book..

that was how bored i was.

that and i need to de-clutter my room. i kept the relevant articles..everything else is recycled.

yeah seriously.

without superfuture, it goes to show that.. THERE ARE MORE PRODUCTIVE THINGS TO DO IN LIFE x___x

THERE ARE MORE PRODUCTIVE THINGS TO DO IN LIFE x___x (10)

EDITED FO TROOF

edit:

no srsly, it's harder to concentrate without SuFu being a click away. Cuz I keep on refreshing to see if its back. Which ends up taking more time. ~_~.

I almost finished Crime and Punishment, watched Turning Gate, and then I went over to this broad's house where she cooked dinner for me and then we watched an episode of Veronica Mars. Then I had a conversation with another girl that included the following line:

I guess it was pretty naive to think that a trail of bacon from your doorstep to my bedroom would do the trick.

Everyone has =[.

All the other forums are so dull.

I miss u guyz.

i KNOW! (that's monica from friends, can you tell what i did when SuFu was down?)

i still kind of resent (but not really) what jeepster said about one of my fits, that i should go to authenticforum instead of here. i mean, many don't like the way i dress, and that's fine, i want to hear criticism. but i'm not DULL like the authenticforum bastards. JESUS. i tried to read their SuFu shit-talking thread and it was so weak i lost my hard-on.

Im optimistic...

But during my days, I tend to think about what I would if an improbable accident would occur... Whether its in a taxi or laying in bed, I think about random disasters happening...

I imagine wat I would do during, and after... Saying I managed to survive...

I also do this with deaths amongst friends/family, relationships, etc etc...

Not the best mindset, but cant really do anything about it...

I want to read the Authentic forum sufu bash thread.

link?

OK, mr. duck, but it's boring and i doubt you'll finish reading it. it's not a bashing thread so much as a discussion of how SuFu re-opened registrations which in turn evolved into a pathetic attempt at bashing.

it's also "closed" randomly enough.

http://www.authenticforum.com/dry-denim/70482-sufu-open-registrations.html?highlight=superfuture