superconfessional

ive been having the flu so ive been knocked out for most of the day on nyquil, then i had some fucking vivid dreams, like i was at this trash bin with this one black kid, someone had thrown out all their tv equipment and stereo what not, so the black kid was hoarding all that shit, so i spied a black bag and the black kid saw it too so we both went for it and inside was a ps3 and an n64 but the lil black kid was fast so he got the ps3 so i got a thinking and i started to yell out police police and for some reason the black kid just ran off. then suddenly i was running up the freeway with a gang of people. i had had my covers on me and people were going crazy for something and it turned out they were killing each other for green frosted donuts. why the fuck these dreams were so vivid that i woke up with no strength at all

when i was sick like that I had a dream that I walked out of my room to get something to eat and when I turned around I saw myself walking out of my bathroom and into my room. I walked back into my room and my other self was wiggin out breakin shit and yelling.

I saw a unicorn walking upright into my bathroom too.

sickness dreams are the weirdest ones..

my band's myspace page just got a friend request from some japanese emo band. they even managed to take a shitty genre and make it listenable. really catchy after the first listen. can anyone translate their name?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1000975511&MyToken=13e2199d-5c5e-44eb-831b-598fcf62eed8

阪神タイガース

Hanshin Tigers.

It's japanese baseballs equivalent of the chicago cubs. Rabid fans yet the team never seems to win the championship. Seriously crazy fans though.

Upon my nightstand is a copy of gourmet magazine. Scribbled inside is a doodle of an effeminate dior-clad marsupial engaging in fierce butt relationships with a packet of instant ramen, shrimp flavor. In the background, the sun is setting over a canopy of Huon pine trees and a ringtail possum is playing hide n' seek with a TI83 calculator; later on that night, they both attend an AA meeting, and one of them farts while an elderly janitor describes the diagnosis of his 3 month old tumor.

my band's myspace page just got a friend request from some japanese emo band. they even managed to take a shitty genre and make it listenable. really catchy after the first listen. can anyone translate their name?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1000975511&MyToken=13e2199d-5c5e-44eb-831b-598fcf62eed8

阪神タイガース

no they didnt .. they sound like some kids from my shcool but worse

when i was sick like that I had a dream that I walked out of my room to get something to eat and when I turned around I saw myself walking out of my bathroom and into my room. I walked back into my room and my other self was wiggin out breakin shit and yelling.

I saw a unicorn walking upright into my bathroom too.

sickness dreams are the weirdest ones..

that's pretty crazy. yeah i've been sick for the past week and i've been having dreams like crazy. also when i get sick i get whiny and irrational. :( irrational as in wasteful, self-destructive and impulsive

confessional: and today i ate a quarter of a sandwich but i feel like barfing. so not anorexic

Upon my nightstand is a copy of gourmet magazine. Scribbled inside is a doodle of an effeminate dior-clad marsupial engaging in fierce butt relationships with a packet of instant ramen, shrimp flavor. In the background, the sun is setting over a canopy of Huon pine trees and a ringtail possum is playing hide n' seek with a TI83 calculator; later on that night, they both attend an AA meeting, and one of them farts while an elderly janitor describes the diagnosis of his 3 month old tumor.

where to cop huon pines. they be expensive wood.

man woman or woman man?
pre op or post op......

Woman man, pre op.

Oh dear.

He also had a dream with two transvestites in a bathtub. I didn't inquire into the details.

First day of Thanksgiving break, but I have to go back to school to workout since I ate a pint of ice cream for breakfast this morning. Ugh.