superconfessional

i'm finishing up all my college apps tomorrow and sending them in before thanksgiving, or maybe just after

How many apps do you have? I finished my ED app, and I'm banking on getting into that college. I really don't want to go onto the Common App site again. =/

I really don't think i want to get my master's in history anymore. Don't see it being worth the extra 2 years and money. Maybe get a 1 year master's of education at uf that would be quick, cheap and it'd say i have a master's. Gotta figure out what to do with it. Damn you jeepster for making me think about my future.

i just finished a 18 slide powerpoint.

it took me like 4 hours to do it. for some reason whenever i do a powerpoint im super perfectionist about it and i have to make sure it has a recurrent theme and everything looks perfect. im pretty happy with the result of this one, although i did take too long.

on a side note: social justice presentation tomorrow (half of the final), precal test and physics test. i feel good about it tho :)

this week for me i have been the utmost wasteful and self-destructive.

Look, I don't mean to be stealing any thunder here.

But no-one had a more wasteful or self destructive week than me.

I was still going when Clopek decided to sit out.

it took me like 4 hours to do it. for some reason whenever i do a powerpoint im super perfectionist about it and i have to make sure it has a recurrent theme and everything looks perfect. im pretty happy with the result of this one, although i did take too long.

on a side note: social justice presentation tomorrow (half of the final), precal test and physics test. i feel good about it tho :)

i love doing ppts

love them!

yea im the same way . .

it's cause we're half gay