superconfessional

I just had the best manly experience of my life.

I think I've figured out my straight razor, and it pleases me oh so much. I touched my bare skin with the hot towel and it sent shivers up my spine.

my

face

feels

sooooo

good.

Try Melatonin... it's non pharmeceutical, cheaper, and a naturally occuring brain chemical.

I would recommend HIGHLY against using Melatonin. There have been papers written about the lack of understanding of the long-term effects of Melatonin, due to the excess build up that it may create. There are many other potential complications, but NIH pretty much summed it up with this:

"CONCLUSIONS: Attention should be paid on the necessity of enquiring about the drugs that patients are taking, because this product is not harmless for health."

So please, be very careful with Melatonin.

i'm 90% sure i just failed an engineering exam and i told myself if i failed this one i'd drop out of engineering school. i'm really not sure if engineering is for me but it's all i've known since 7th grade and everything else sounds stupid or too risky for me.

and also i have diarrhea.

i'm 90% sure i just failed an engineering exam and i told myself if i failed this one i'd drop out of engineering school. i'm really not sure if engineering is for me but it's all i've known since 7th grade and everything else sounds stupid or too risky for me.

your going to pass and be stuck there forevarrrr!!

what exam was it?

^no thank you, i have thought about it though.

what exam was it?

statics. i completely forgot how to take moments about an axis that isn't the x,y or z axis and a bunch of other dumb stuff. it's mostly my fault for slacking off.

your going to pass and be stuck there forevarrrr!!

that would be nice, it's kind of what i was planning on when i applied to engineering school.

statics. i completely forgot how to take moments about an axis that isn't the x,y or z axis and a bunch of other dumb stuff. it's mostly my fault for slacking off.

i feel ur pain. poisson formulas and euler's angles b kickin my ass.

if I don't make it i'm going to apply to be an astronaut. JJ in space w00t!!