superconfessional

fuck asterix for neg repping me cause im bummed i have to give away my dog, what a fucking douche.

to be fair when i read that post i thought to myself

"if you like the puppy so much why dont you just step up and accomodate?"

also no need to flip out over some red rep, jesus

i think we could all stand to learn something from darkadious

Guest Airjamie
i'm half expecting the next post to be airjamie gloating about how he fucked up this dog's jaw last night....

Hahahahahaha...i dont know how i got the rep of torturing animals. I mean there was that thing with the frogs but seriously fucking woith other peoples dogs is horrible. Unless they shit on your sofa or uh i dont know rail your gf.

to be fair when i read that post i thought to myself

"if you like the puppy so much why dont you just step up and accomodate?"

also no need to flip out over some red rep, jesus

i think we could all stand to learn something from darkadious

understandable, but the thing is its a family concensus that we dont have the ability at the present moment to stand up and deal. theres just too much that has happened and thats going on thats making it impossible to put the dog ahead of ourselves. too many funerals and what not.

that explains the bruises on my pelvic area, doctor said it might be something heavy to cause bruises like that.

maybe you were pole dancing when u got rufied and banged ur hip into the pole in attempt to make it look like u were humping the pole and then a fat lady took you home.

i just had a civilized argument with my girlfriend about how she wants to move in with me some time in the near future and how she wants to be happy and content and if things don't go her way and blah blah blah i'm getting older and blah blah blah i'll have to move on....

fucking.... shutup. you're not even 22 and i'd like to avoid moving out of my mother's

right into living with another lady-being. sorry.

I remember a year or so ago I was trying to get a simple gram of weed and I ran into this guy at school and he offered me some freebased cocaine, and I swear, I still regret not taking it. I am sick of hearing kids say "wut r u on cracK1!>!?".

It's just like incest- the sheer taboo-ness of it is extremely intriguing.

basically, tomorrow, I am going to find myself a rock or two and throw my life away.

haha nice post for 666 keagan.

chard - hope pooch is doin ok...that shit is fucked. i cant understand who would do that to a defenceless animal.

confession....i just went to subway to buy some cookies. i asked for 6. she gave me 8. i ate them all in an empty carpark, by myself. some of the cookies (i think they were the m and m ones, although they couldve been the double choc....maybe even both) were still warm, and the chocolate was all melty and oozed all over my fingers like some sort of sweet love juice. it was very erotic.

now i feel pretty gross, and my throat is sore. all in all, it was $3.50 well spent.

while it may seem to be on the same topic, this is totally unrelated....

i have had some food/body image related issues/problems for as long as i can remember....since i was a little child. i hope they arent beginning to resurface.

aaaaaaaaaaalso....i started tracking on the new album yesterday, and the rest of the guys started last weekend.

i'm very very very very anxious/excited/stressed/concerned/happy about it....

and......it's my birthday next wednesday. you guys should throw me a superparty, or at the very least do a superfart in your hand and give me a birthday supercupcake, just like my brothers and best friends would.

i just had a civilized argument with my girlfriend about how she wants to move in with me some time in the near future and how she wants to be happy and content and if things don't go her way and blah blah blah i'm getting older and blah blah blah i'll have to move on....

fucking.... shutup. you're not even 22 and i'd like to avoid moving out of my mother's

right into living with another lady-being. sorry.

DON'T DO IT.

I'M DEAD SERIOUS LIKE LRG.

DON'T DO IT...

I remember a year or so ago I was trying to get a simple gram of weed and I ran into this guy at school and he offered me some freebased cocaine, and I swear, I still regret not taking it. I am sick of hearing kids say "wut r u on cracK1!>!?".

It's just like incest- the sheer taboo-ness of it is extremely intriguing.

basically, tomorrow, I am going to find myself a rock or two and throw my life away.

crack isnt very good... youre only high for about 5 minutes and then you wnat more. the high isnt as good as normal coke either.

yeah i live with me mum, mate.

ah'm but a wee lad o' 21, just put the nails in the coffin' o' the american educational system.

will be ah, savin' pence and makin' a move out on me own in december, yeah?

innit? INNIT?

RBW doctor's orders, mang.

on a sort-of related sidenote, why are chicks so messy? girls are fucking gross.

ok, so sometimes i smell a little bad after a long day, but your fucking room looks

like bosnia got raped by huns, vikings, and the janjaweed.