superconfessional

Guest youngteam

stupid no rep having motherfuckers.

fndmybetterhalf, i think the system should work in such a way that points are deducted from someone else's total when anyone wants to rep me -- i.e., they should be taken away from you and given to me.

same here. if I dont have to go to a lecture, I pretty much start up the comp first thing in the morning, check sufu and styleforum (mostly the wdywt threads) and a couple more things while eating breakfast, and then take a shower. All in all, i spend way too much time here.

i got home at 2:30pm, spent an hr on SF and forced myself to stop cuz i have work to do. after half an hr of reading my law assignment, i'm back for a "break." i'll probably be on here for another hour.

should i check myself into sufu rehab? :(

You know you're gay right?

Probably.

If Diamonds is calling you gay... you should definitely check your sexual orientation broseph.

Checking in progress, that's why I'm overdue on my post.

You get more of a hard-on from Prince than Jenna Haze?

No, it was some other girl, but even so she's not as hot live in a dark room.

that's also suspect.

did you faint during the super bowl half time show?

I had work that evening. I ran to the break room to watch it. Almost passed out.

so i was at a birthday party for my nephew, and this security guard/cop lady starts screaming, pointing at me, and running at me. she says "oh my god, we have a celebrity in our midst"...

she swore up and down for a couple minutes i was justin timberlake, and couldnt believe i had never heard anyone say that before.

fucking creepy. the strange thing is at first i thought maybe she recognised me from sufu.

Guest Airjamie
so i was at a birthday party for my nephew, and this security guard/cop lady starts screaming, pointing at me, and running at me. she says "oh my god, we have a celebrity in our midst"...

she swore up and down for a couple minutes i was justin timberlake, and couldnt believe i had never heard anyone say that before.

fucking creepy. the strange thing is at first i thought maybe she recognised me from sufu.

All we want to know...................did you fuck her?

I got pretty shitfaced last week... when I came home, I must have thought the bathroom sink was a urinal and I pissed in it. When my gf went to the bathroom the next morning, she was yelling at me for the yellow stains in the sink. Oops.

I had to scrub the bathroom from top to bottom with disinfectant as punishment.

Guest Airjamie
I got pretty shitfaced last week... when I came home, I must have thought the bathroom sink was a urinal and I pissed in it. When my gf went to the bathroom the next morning, she was yelling at me for the yellow stains in the sink. Oops.

I had to scrub the bathroom from top to bottom with disinfectant as punishment.

Hahahahaha. That reminds me of freshman year in college. Our dorm bathroom was so disgusting that we almost exclusively pissed in the sink in our room. Although our room was pretty disgusting as well. Come to think of it, my apartment today is pretty disgusting.

Hahahahaha. That reminds me of freshman year in college. Our dorm bathroom was so disgusting that we almost exclusively pissed in the sink in our room. Although our room was pretty disgusting as well. Come to think of it, my apartment today is pretty disgusting.

The 'guys' floors in our dorm rooms freshmen year had all the sinks removed from them for this very reason. On every other floor (it alternated guys/girls, guys/girls) the girls had lovely sinks for them to pee/barf in...........

Guest Airjamie
the girls had lovely sinks for them to pee/barf in...........

If I were you I would have been up there slipping their roommates $20s to watch.

i'm turning 17 this summer and i think i've pretty much missed out on the whole "high school experience". i've got one more year left though, and it'll probably be the same

i've never been to a real party

i've never smoked weed

i've never gotten drunk with friends

i've never been in a serious relationship

i haven't gotten "some" or "any" action at all

i've never cut class and done something fun with a friend

strange thing is, i'm not a wierdo or a loser or anything. ive got a lot of friends at school.. people see me as a generally friendly person.. i have decent looks.. i can have a normal conversation..etc

my little paradox.

dude take a roadtrip out to london one weekend and come to a bar with me... if you leave before class is done on a friday that can all be changed.

but as for me... i barely went to 'real parties' in highschool (remember real parties arent like they are in the movies)

i didnt like weed and hated that my buddies did it

fuck serious relationships in highschool

and i couldnt really cut class either, whatever though it gets you in the right mindset for post secondary if yur not used to skipping class.

i didnt know you were so young dude... my brothers age, good looks

i'm turning 17 this summer and i think i've pretty much missed out on the whole "high school experience". i've got one more year left though, and it'll probably be the same

i've never smoked weed

strange thing is, i'm not a wierdo or a loser or anything. ive got a lot of friends at school.. people see me as a generally friendly person.. i have decent looks.. i can have a normal conversation..etc

my little paradox.

it's not the end of the world, but if i could give you an advice, it would be to try all that shit as soon as you can. i think everyone needs a period in their life when they only care about partying and getting wasted and not caring about everything else in life (school, job etc). if like most, you get this phase in high school, it most likely won't affect your future at, you'll just be like every other teenagers. problem is, and i've know quite a lot of ppl like that, that some ppl don't do that shit when it's the right time and realize later in their life (at university or even after) what they missed and then by doing what most teenagers did (partying a lot, not caring about school, job), they manage to fuck up their life real good. like getting shitty grade when you are 15 kind of doesn't matters, but failing a semester at university would pretty much cancel all your chances of getting into a good company and would definitely fuck up your future. sorry, kind of patronizing advice, but i've seen too many ppl fuck up their life cause they didn't spent their teenage years like they should have.

i've never smoked weed

my little paradox.

high school isn't the "time of your life" if it was, I'd probably have killed myself by now. College isn't either.

i've never smoked weed

my little paradox.

Don't worry sunny, I'm on the same boat with you on some of those....except I'm a senior. I really don't think I'll regret not doing some of those stuff later on. I mean, theres always college. Just let things happen as they happen, and don't try to force it upon yourself to feel like you need to do those things in HS.

i've never smoked weed

my little paradox.

You don't have to be a reckless youth to be normal.