superconfessional

^^^ yeah, i know. i used to go for that in the past, but nowadays i just want to move on and be rational about what a breakup realistically means. it's just that i'm in my final year at uni and she's part of a pretty well established circle of friends. because of that, it'd be a LOT easier for me to at least be friendly with her. thing is that she's pretty much the all or nothing type. as in: best friends or openly hostile. no civil middle ground for her, makes life harder for me.

yeah, so, my roommate's not home, so it's very helpful to at least have someone out there in the ether of the internet offer some advice.

since keri is revealing girls' inner secrets, i have a question:

so, let's say you've got class with a guy. and you overhear him say he has a girlfriend.

if youre interested in him, would your first instinct be to ask him about his girlfriend? like, "what's her name" and then, "what's her last name?" and "is she pretty?" and "how long have you been together?". and then, would you interrupt the guy's conversation again to compliment the guy about what he's wearing at the moment?

goddamnit. i was hoping i was imagining it...

this girl is honestly, ten times prettier than any i've ever laid eyes on. on top of that, she has a really charming personality, and her looks don't seem to have turned her into a snobby princess.

i really, really don't need to be thinking about other girls when my current girlfriend's birthday's next week, our two year anniversary in a month, and our relationship slightly strained because of being busy with work/school/etc.

she's probably one of those predatory bitches. you know the I must have the man because he is unattainable type. prob after she breaks up you and the gal without ever giving you any, she will lose interest.

(and no, i'm not giving away secrets, i've just been where that gal obviously is - the first, not the second, my so called best friend was the second.)

girls like you are so nice and smart that it is a wonder that there was ever a need for a women's rights movement- why wouldn't we listen to you all along?

thanks for the perspective. i really, really needed that.

life man, fuck

so the girl that i was/semi-remained in love with for all of first year, and then after i decided to take a sabbatical, told me tonight that she was crazy about me last year also

but see the thing is, she wa really close friends with this guy, who also lived next door to me, who made it his mission to run anti-game on me all year because he was all fucking lovey dovey on the low, so i would never get to chill with her because this dbag couldnt accept that they were not actually dating. so a couple nights ago after a year and a half of this crap he announces to her that he cant be friends with her if theyre not going to be more than friends, and apparently shes all heartbroken about it, even though i specifically told her last year that a) its obvious that he was wild over her and B) it was going to end up exactly like this

fuck inter-sex friendship, the last 6 months have done nothing but lead me to believe its an awful idea

since keri is revealing girls' inner secrets, i have a question:

so, let's say you've got class with a guy. and you overhear him say he has a girlfriend.

if youre interested in him, would your first instinct be to ask him about his girlfriend? like, "what's her name" and then, "what's her last name?" and "is she pretty?" and "how long have you been together?". and then, would you interrupt the guy's conversation again to compliment the guy about what he's wearing at the moment?

is that why you asked me all those questions in class today?

a few weeks ago at work, i work at at bank, this older lady came to my station and right when she got there she said 'i feel sick i need a chair.' i ran around and found one and right when i tried to get her to sit she fainted, i caught her and laid her on the ground, and told one on my coworkers to call the ambulance. then i just kneeled next to her on the floor trying to get a reaction from her till help came. i get to work today and find out that yesterday her family came in to close her accounts cause she died. the thing that bothers me most is that i am almost indifferent to the death of a person. when i heard the news i thought, 'that sounds about right,' and i dont like knowing i cant feel for strangers.

Guest Fade to Black

i just took the last puff off this cheap cigar and now i find myself in an odd state of mental purgatory.

Right now me = Tom Hanks in the last scene of Cast Away.

Edit: I'm a G!!!!!

im much more excited about getting some ande whalls than i am about the sammy contest jeans.

Bastard! I'm going to be caning my overdraft to get a pair of them in the next couple of months...

Keeping on the confessional track though, I have been known to blow off going out on the piss for a night to afford more clothes...