superconfessional

I dont' know Jeep, all the flilipinos I grew up with were experts at random shit.....like blowing spit-bubbles, being double-jointed, break dancing, making economic gas-saving and slow japanese cars like honda del sol and crx look even more wack and ricey, and eating chicken embryoz.

Pretty damn talented if you ask me.

^^ my guess would be vietnamese, but if he is filipino it wouldn't surprise me. filipinos for some reason love to entertain. they have to play the guitar. they have to sing. they have to blah blah blah to try to impress people. zat iz ze truth
Yo, max. I mean your people killed Christ and that's pretty heavy shit.

Our people killed Magellan. With yoyos.

truth.

I guess we're like the heavy hitters of badass ethnic/cultural/religious groups - the loners, i.e. everyone hates us more than any of the others (or they hate each other)

yo, I did watch some highlights of that fight. Pretty good.

I watch boxing now because of you Leroy. Be proud, you've converted a heathen.

truth.

I guess we're like the heavy hitters of badass ethnic/cultural/religious groups - the loners, i.e. everyone hates us more than any of the others (or they hate each other)

what's funny is one of my best girlfriends is jewish and filipina. braaanespload

truth.

yo, I did watch some highlights of that fight. Pretty good.

I watch boxing now because of you Leroy. Be proud, you've converted a heathen.

wait highlights of what? The last pacquiao fight? All the highlight videos I've seen were longer than the fight itself.

Being there was hilarious. Poor english fans. MGM got so quiet...

yeah

a lot more commentary than punches landed

kinda reminds me of tennis commentary

they just keep talking

you'll have to regale me with tales of your west coast adventures over some Donner kebabs soon.

i love sausages. i really do and when i tell people about it, they sarcastically go like: "well yeah of course" and i get hurt because i really love it not because its elongated and shaped like a dick but because i enjoy the taste. sigh... :(

Filipinos have no talent with real world application, you say?!

We have this kid who can stack cups fast!

LyU5v0ZYMjI

This kid will get tons of pussy when he grows up. All he has to do is show up at the bar at 12:45 with 9 dixie cups in his hand and he will be covered in corn.

she freak? I feel like all my friends are going to leave NY soon.

one might go back to live in hawaii

a few might be moving to cali

....and I have no other friends

kill me.