superconfessional

Maybe you own that Lexus with the push button parking. And when you're sober you have too much pride to use it.

this shit is so sketchy. The wheel is all jerky and shit while its doing it. I dont see how anyone could just sit there and let it park for them. It's also got a camera and it fucking beeps when something gets near it in any direction so you cant possibly hit anything doing it yourself

nah i've driven a bunch of cars with those sensors on'em and they can be non functional at times. Technology in cars are good in theory but usually become a hassle ie. breaking down and costing an arm and a leg to fix.

i couldn't count how many times my dad's car had to go into the dealership cause of all the small shit that broke in his car. good thing he had extended warrenty on it.

muscle car>luxury car

how is it that i can parallel park better when i'm drunk?! what's with that

I got drunk last saturday and went from being the worst pool player ever to some pro-tour quality shit after a few drinks. I think some latent skills come out with the alcohol.

nah i've driven a bunch of cars with those sensors on'em and they can be non functional at times. Technology in cars are good in theory but usually become a hassle ie. breaking down and costing an arm and a leg to fix.

i couldn't count how many times my dad's car had to go into the dealership cause of all the small shit that broke in his car. good thing he had extended warrenty on it.

muscle car>luxury car

Depends on the manufacturer. American and German tech will be in for service every couple months. Cars made by slanty eyed people have much more reliable tech features.

I'm trying REALLY hard to read/enjoy those Twilight vampire books because I want to go see the movie, but I can't get into them at all.. I feel like I have snuck into a fat girl's bedroom and I'm reading her secret fanfiction that was hidden under her mattress.

It's funny you say that because the lead actor you're talking about ALSO said it was like stepping into some weird Mormon woman's wet dream. And the lead actress talked shit about all of the fans.

ive tried taking some before, i go lobster anyway.

fail :/

It has its limits. Cannot be slamming drinks, Cannot be taking shots (unless weak mixed-drink types). Cannot be really physically active. So I end up red eventually.

I got drunk last saturday and went from being the worst pool player ever to some pro-tour quality shit after a few drinks. I think some latent skills come out with the alcohol.

yeah i was drunk last night but for some reason i was able to recite this entire french poem (i don't speak french.. well for that matter)

Depends on the manufacturer. American and German tech will be in for service every couple months. Cars made by slanty eyed people have much more reliable tech features.

true. My dad had an 02 7 series BMW and for the first 6 months it was great. Super fast, looked great and had some cool features at the time (idrive, phone, push start, curtains). Then the curtains started getting jammed, and the idrive knob came off of the idrive. Can you believe that they originally glued the knob onto the idrive? I mean your paying 70, 80 grand for a car they could at least build it right.

I know that Lexus's are quality built, but they've always been bland to me and my dad. Especially living in an area that's saturated with trend following asian's I know my dad would never buy a Lexus. I'm not trying to sound like a dick but my dad would much sooner buy a Quadattroporte than to join his people. But that's just who he is. If your wondering he's a white man in an asian mans skin.

And with this shitty economy the rich are giving up there toys. We've found 04' 05' Aston Martins going for 80-100 grand. It's a perfect time to buy real estate and toys if your job isn't affected by the economy.

i really like how Lexus drives, much more so than a Mercedes or BMW.

that being said, i will drive anything...i once was the owner of a shaggin wagon.

I assumed it was a beemer. Quality control is awful and they're obsessed with De-contenting. Absolutely retarded cost-saving techiniques. Pop open the hood and look at the seals. Look at how all the wires are exposed because they want to save 1$ per car on rubber. Look at how the latch is uncovered metal so when the engines hot you burn yourself trying to open it. They even got rid of the fire proofing and sound insulation.

Oh and the iDrive is the worst idea ever.

If he wants Lexus quality and German performance... gotta go Infiniti.

P.S. Having runflats standard is dick too. They cost 3x as much, are unrepairable/unpatchable, wear out in 1/2 the time, and are vastly less forgiving than normal tires. I fucking hate BMW.

It's funny you say that because the lead actor you're talking about ALSO said it was like stepping into some weird Mormon woman's wet dream. And the lead actress talked shit about all of the fans.

It has its limits. Cannot be slamming drinks, Cannot be taking shots (unless weak mixed-drink types). Cannot be really physically active. So I end up red eventually.

BAAAHAHAHHA wowwww it sounds like she had no idea what she was getting herself into.. these 2 are going to be fucking HUGE and I guess they weren't expecting it haha

He changes cars every 2-3 years so quality doesn't mean as much to him. I'm hoping one day he'll make me happy and buy an r8 or s5 but there is like a 6 month waiting list for them things and he's not a very patient person.

btw, what do you drive? If i remember correctly you were a part time car salesman?

so my friends bachelorette party was last night and since shes a virgin we all gave her tips about sex etc...

her sister in law comes out and scares her by saying she can get pregnant by swallowing and then another person says its against our religion.

STFU, dont you ruin the fun shes having now.

i didnt say that but i def voiced my disagreement.

so my friends bachelorette party was last night and since shes a virgin we all gave her tips about sex etc...

her sister in law comes out and scares her by saying she can get pregnant by swallowing and then another person says its against our religion.

STFU, dont you ruin the fun shes having now.

i didnt say that but i def voiced my disagreement.

What was your advice?