superconfessional

went on a crazy 2 day beach trip with some friends and my ex.

was extremely fun and not really what i expected at all

sadly no sex action but honestly it was nice to just be hanging out with my girl again..

we're doing midnight showing of 007 tomorrow.. interested in seeing where this shit goes now....

I think olga is the best looking bond girl yet..

I remember there was an episode of ER where Neela was asking Uncle Jesse why he called her Mayday all the time and he was like "after Grace Jones in A View To A Kill, my favourite Bond girl" and me and my mom were like BURN because Grace Jones is the manliest bond girl

There was this girl crossing this 6 lane boulevard with me today,

the first thing I noticed were her leopard print high heels, then I noticed her perfect ass, and then her LV bag (wutev), and then her hair-- which is japanese perfect long curled at the ends and dyed that shade of brown.

I was ready to hit it in in the middle of the crossing. Best girl in Taipei for the last 2 weeks.

i lost my cplus big knit beanie again

FUCK

this will be the third time (i'm going) to had to it replaced by the exact same thing.

BEST BEANIE EVER

fucfk

fuck m2

That's really saying something...

last i remember, taipei was full of mad hot girls.

There was this girl crossing this 6 lane boulevard with me today,

the first thing I noticed were her leopard print high heels, then I noticed her perfect ass, and then her LV bag (wutev), and then her hair-- which is japanese perfect long curled at the ends and dyed that shade of brown.

I was ready to hit it in in the middle of the crossing. Best girl in Taipei for the last 2 weeks.

I think olga is the best looking bond girl yet..

Olga is ridiculously hot. Like crazy, stunning sexy. I still have a hard time knocking Eva Green off of the pedestal I've put her on - but it's weird since I think Eva films ok but photographs incredibly. Olga is just... Olga.

I can pronounce Olga's last name but not spell it. There's my confession.