superconfessional

about 5 mins from rock centre.

iona, anytime and the brooklyn speakeasy are my bars of choice. good music, good people and $3 for pbr + shot of jack at the speakeasy.

kunk, what part of long island? i lived in rockville centre/baldwin before i moved to brooklyn.

iona, anytime and the brooklyn speakeasy are my bars of choice. good music, good people and $3 for pbr + shot of jack at the speakeasy.

kunk, what part of long island? i lived in rockville centre/baldwin before i moved to brooklyn.

holla i went to lawrence high school.

i have known her 17 years and she's pretty vocal about shit when she's not happy so i'd say yes.

i cook. i take out the garbage. i have a giant penis. i buy her nice shit without her asking.

i bring in fresh cut flowers. i take the kids out once a week to give her a break. prolly didn't want to grow old with a bald dude and i demand sex every waking minute, but aside from that, what's not to like?

i have known her 17 years and she's pretty vocal about shit when she's not happy so i'd say yes.

i cook. i take out the garbage. i have a giant penis. i buy her nice shit without her asking.

i bring in fresh cut flowers. i take the kids out once a week to give her a break. prolly didn't want to grow old with a bald dude and i demand sex every waking minute, but aside from that, what's not to like?

i gotta give you some credit. you known her for 17 years and still wanna sex her all the time? goddamn. u amazing. i get tired of the same girl like after roughly 6.5 times.

u bring her flowers and do all that shit? yo no offense, but you sound pussy-whipped...say it ain't so.

hell yeah superfuture. HIV NEGATIVE BABAY!!!

yay minou!!

hi kunk, do you have a brother?

nah. we both know our place and i'm still wearing the pants for the most part. we're both kind of traditional in that way.

and she doesn't have some miracle pussy, but i've had enough chicks to know that for the most part, one puss isn't too different from another so getting along and shit is more important than trying to dip it somewhere else. i have friends who cheated and live in basement apartments. my uncle lost millions in his divorce but to him it was worth it cause my ex-model ex-aunt wouldn't give it up but twice a year. as long as she respects me and fucks me and stays in shape and appreciates me, we're cool.

first off, good news minou.

geof-

i get frequently depressed but i grew up with very little. my grandparents paid for private school cause me and my mom lived in a bad neighborhood and my mom made dick as a social worker. my dad left before i was born. i didn't really envision having a decent house or a nice family or an education so worrying about infinitesimal shit seems petty. just trying to give us a better life and life is fine.

Hey man i dig your perspective on shit, nothing gets you down

You put a nice spin on everything man, like whats your outlook on life

nah. we both know our place and i'm still wearing the pants for the most part. we're both kind of traditional in that way.

and she doesn't have some miracle pussy, but i've had enough chicks to know that for the most part, one puss isn't too different from another so getting along and shit is more important than trying to dip it somewhere else. i have friends who cheated and live in basement apartments. my uncle lost millions in his divorce but to him it was worth it cause my ex-model ex-aunt wouldn't give it up but twice a year. as long as she respects me and fucks me and stays in shape and appreciates me, we're cool.

if i were american and got married i would not cheat. the divorce courts in america seem to not favor males. i didnt mean to imply that i am surprised that you do not fuck other bitches on the sly, but i am surprised that you STILL wanna hit it so often (your wife). WOW...

no not really. was just as much my mom's fault cause she shut him out even when he tried to get in touch with me so the anger is equally distributed. life is too short.

however, i may hire a PI to look into his medical records so i know if there's any weird shit beyond male-pattern bladness to look not so forward to.

Ok, well like when you look back do you ever feel some sort of deep pain or anguish when you think about your father??