superconfessional

its a 1bdr so i don't know if Id even want to share such a small space with somebody who wasn't my s.o

and i think were together just under a year if you count this month.

she told me the whole "we will take a break and get back together" angle but I really don't think she intends to.

sorry man. that's harsh. sublet ftw!

you live in nyc? would probably be down as long as i get dresser space

that sucks doo

i have queen size inflato-mattress thing with really nice soft velour (?) surface that you can stay on for free if you let me wear those petrov zipper knee pants

Mrip, we're not playing shoulda woulda coulda here. What's done is done

it's too late for ninja edit. everyone will know he fucked up and that he's a sorry excuse for a person when they see that "last edited at..." on the bottom

Haven't done any drawing for about 3 weeks or so now because i've been playing computer games mainly, finished uni nearly 4 months ago now and i've not really been trying that hard to find work because I'm "enjoying" just working part time. Need some motivation!

fucking ripped my raf pants while gliding on the floor with my knee.

fuck.

and fuck again.

needs to stitch it up and, or get new pants.

Raf mainline, or raf by raf? Raf by rafs suck sooooo much dick. I have a pair of dress pants that somehow have a small hole in the ass after wearing them once. You can't tell there is a hole when you wear them so i just wear black underwear and say fuck it. I'll probably take it somewhere to get it stitched back as the seam just kinda popped and it'd be easy.

pants pants pants pants

Also, whenever you get tired of any of your tees (even that raf one you says is fucked), holla at me since they're normally all dope.

I have a pair of dress pants that somehow have a small hole in the ass after wearing them once.

you sure it wasn't zara ?

i bought one at zara and the middle stitching got torn apart on the first wear. i bought it in june and went to the store in august, very mad. they stitched it back and told me each time it would rip again they'd restitch it haha. but i actually never wear it.

lmao. they're the raf mainline, drop crotch pants.

anyway i think i'm gona sell my vibskov tik tak tee. worn twice. (i might sell it, i dont know)

get atcha boy

you sure it wasn't zara ?

i bought one at zara and the middle stitching got torn apart on the first wear. i bought it in june and went to the store in august, very mad. they stitched it back and told me each time it would rip again they'd restitch it haha. but i actually never wear it.

i'm afraid to go into the zara in orlando. It's alllll fucking latino guys/gals and i feel like they're judging me because they just know i can't speak spanish despite my background. Plus, the store reeks of bad cologne.

i don't think you're missing something though. i haven't entered a zara store since august to have my pant restitched. too expensive for what you get.

anyway since i've been whining bout my pants, just thought i'd post a pic of it. anyone have any idea what to do with it? seems like it can be stitched. patchwork would make it look like shit though.

IMG_0186small.jpg