superconfessional

i confess i fell asleep on the stand/shelf of a ghetto store in cleveland...

and my friend saw me and left me there.

i woke up quite energized and wore a spiderman mask the rest of the time in the store.

Oh mang, I'm used to it. It's just that... I don't normally have such a specific image.

25gqt.jpg

Wtf yo asian chick in this pic I don't know where you live but you should be pulling much better white dudes than this. You're crazy in demand exotic right now like city beachside property before the housing bubble. Step your white man game up.

One of my roomies is a white architect grad. Got some steez, nice guy, plays guitar, DJs, makes okay bank. He broke up with a CWG who is at least an 8 and is currently dating a much heavier asian girl who is at best a 4-5. You guys are like credit default swaps right now white dudes got no idea how to value the ASSets correctly so take advantage. Based on this pic of you I expect at least Clopek quality white dudes.

Also ignore this whole post if you're in Asia. In that case props on finding a white guy your age and not some fat 50 year old ex-pat.

Wtf yo asian chick in this pic I don't know where you live but you should be pulling much better white dudes than this. You're crazy in demand exotic right now like city beachside property before the housing bubble. Step your white man game up.

One of my roomies is a white architect grad. Got some steez, nice guy, plays guitar, DJs, makes okay bank. He broke up with a CWG who is at least an 8 and is currently dating a much heavier asian girl who is at best a 4-5. You guys are like credit default swaps right now white dudes got no idea how to value the ASSets correctly so take advantage. Based on this pic of you I expect at least Clopek quality white dudes.

Also ignore this whole post if you're in Asia. In that case props on finding a white guy your age and not some fat 50 year old ex-pat.

hahaha. im far from heavy but that is me in the picture and i live in brooklyn. i don't date that dude anymore.

and my hair's not (entirely) blonde anymore.

next time don't waste your trip reading superfuture

i watched the wizard of oz and threw stuff off of my friends roof. and then i went on superfuture... the fuck is wrong with me.

"alright, here we go. my american citizenship is finally going to come full circle. i'm finally going to live out what so many have fought to protect. the foundation of my rights as an american. here i go to lend my say to the ever-burning flame of democracy...i'm gonna....wait, da fucks the del with this line right here? pfff, later."

HAMMER_BRO_3.PNG

FUCK U BITCH

IMMA GET ON DIS MUSHROOM TIP N SHORYUKEN SUM C.A.G.

fuck you, too. going out of your way to add images into your posts. weeeaoooowwww.

^too negative. i think that's exactly it. mushrooms never did anything for me either.

in college everyone was tripping like second nature so if i went to a party, i took a hit.

i took seven hits once and had an horrific but pretty amazing trip where i wound up in my underwear invoking Odin in 2 feet of vermont snow.

i just got dumped wtf ??????

this is literally our first month in our new apartment.. duno if I can afford it alone?

ahhhhh fuuuck dude. I'm sorrie, man. Feel for you.

i just got dumped wtf ??????

this is literally our first month in our new apartment.. duno if I can afford it alone?

sucks du. How long you guys date for? Must have been pretty serious if you moved in. Kinda lame she bolted after only a month. Shouldn't have signed a lease if she had doubts. Put an ad in the paper or ask around. I'm sure you can find another roomate to help pay bills.

its a 1bdr so i don't know if Id even want to share such a small space with somebody who wasn't my s.o

and i think were together just under a year if you count this month.

she told me the whole "we will take a break and get back together" angle but I really don't think she intends to.

Dude. That's weak of her. You could always try to find someone to sublet your place while you move somewhere cheaper