superconfessional

My right eye has been really red and irritated for the past 2 days.

I visited my doctor today and I found out that I have 2 abrasions on my cornea.

I have a followup at the opthalmologist tomorrow. I hope I don't have to wear some sort of gnarly eyepatch or anything (not a good look) :(

I had a scratched cornea last march. no biggie, I just couldn't wear contacts for like 2 months and I had to use a bunch of eyedrops and shit every day.

come to think of it I think an eyepatch would've been pretty awesome to wear.

you should wear one.

JJ: I do not know you nor will I pretend to. However from pictures I have seen I can honestly say an eyepatch on you makes perfect sense. Something tells me you would remind me of a TV or comic character but it's not coming to mind. Please acquire said eyepatch when Margiela or RO lose their mind and create one out of overdyed black lambskin or virgin hymens.

That's cool

I am switching host families tomorrow.

I just asked my host mother why my local coordinator told my parents (while explainign why I was changing families) that I came to France for a boyfriend.

Then I started crying and ran to my room.

this is such a wear and tear on my emotional state which is already really unstable right now.

Guest I GOT DAT GUAP
if you lived with an extremely racist german girl and a host mother who came crying to you about how your host dad cheated on her, you'd want to fucking change families too.

navbits_start.gif superfuture :: supertalk > supertalk > supertrash > superconfessional navbits_finallink.gif Reply to Thread welcome, I GOT DAT GUAP.

you last visited: today at 06:14 PM

Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 3.

my supertalk faq users supertalkers calendar rss new posts thrads search vbmenu_register("navbar_search"); menu_open.gifquick link vbmenu_register("usercptools"); menu_open.giftags log out

supertrash junk threads and rants of the superbored... enter and post at your own risk but follow the rules. any threads or posts with malicious content in the form of homophobic, racist, religious, or sexist comments will not be tolerated...

JJ: I do not know you nor will I pretend to. However from pictures I have seen I can honestly say an eyepatch on you makes perfect sense. Something tells me you would remind me of a TV or comic character but it's not coming to mind. Please acquire said eyepatch when Margiela or RO lose their mind and create one out of overdyed black lambskin or virgin hymens.

I would rock an eyepatch in a SECOND.

I am all about the freaky eyewearz.

are there any virgins that are willing to sacrifice their hymens for the sake of fashion? I have many +rep points to give in exchange!:)

that was...pointful.

and yes i did neg rep you "douchebag" if that's what you're trying to show.

good luck with everything. sucks you aren't living in a dorm there, i heard the ambiance and parties where great.

I really want to have a lesbian experience b4 im 30...like really!! but i dont know how to go about doing it...P.S. Am i gay?
Im a newbie to smoking...4 months in! i just tried it one day and havent stopped since ive never had high sex...am i missing something extavagant?

do we have an e-sexual predator roaming our boards? this chick seems way too 'bout it to be true.

stranger danger! stranger danger!

i'm kind of relieved that my hot date tonight got postponed. she had to give a presentation at work because someone else bailed. that means i get to smoke weed and play madden instead of taking her out to dinner.

everything about this owns

LOL its like blurr your eyes and the girls hair on the upper right looks like lace, and the round gradient of light right above her head looks like the shading would look on the left underside of a right ass cheek

and then that little smudge ont he bottom right corner of the avatar (seems to be the girls leg?) looks like the beginning of the lace border of leggings

edit*

it helps that while you blur, you dont concentrate on the actual girl..rather the empty space above her.

try again....am i the only one?:(

notice, this happens automatically for me...i dont even try..in fact i do a double take to make sure it's not in fact a woman's ass.

i've got this whole system behind my twice weekly jerk off time. i drape an old, dirty towel over this old, dirty recliner next to my computer in my room. that way when its time to spill seeds, i can just stand up and explode without restraint all over that chair. like a 1920's gangster with a tommy gun BLLLAAT BLAT NIGGA TAKE 'DAT!

anyway, my roommate often grabs whatever towel is in reach when he gets back from the beach. my room being the closest to the front door, im wondering if one of these days i might forget to hide my spunk rag and he might make a terrible terrible mistake. ill keep you all updated...