superconfessional

furthermore, no one really needs to be walking around below the 6-8% range unless you're prepping for a comp...

true, but no one needs to be walking around with $300 pair of denim right? though me and the rest of sufu still does..

sure I can walk around with 13% bodyfat..

but I can also buy some jeans from walmart to wear..

I just prefer my flatheads..

dude, you can't be serious in making such an asinine comparison. though the term "need" is used loosely, i still doubt that your $300 jeans are a possible detriment to your physical health...

well everyone doesn't hold their own health up to such a high standard..

for example, getting drunk is surely detrimental to your health, but a lot of people balance the negative of that with the positive of it's fun-ness..

and it's not like I'm walking around with <5% bodyfat..

I feel totally fine aroudn 6-8% and I eat around 3000-3400 calories a day..

my body is just naturally lean.. lucky me.

furthermore, no one really needs to be walking around below the 6-8% range unless you're prepping for a comp...

i agree,but some ppl are naturaly lean.The other problem when you get to low fat levels is that your face looks gaunt.Its not a healthy look.

I know alot of ppl who compete.The young ones can get away with it,but the older competitors look haggard.Especially if they have high cheekbones.

as you get older you face a dilemma,especially women.Do they want a firm ass,hence sacrificing the face

or do they want a youthful looking face,but an ample butt?

its hard to have both

^^ Well my guess is that he used over 50 million of tax payers money for his Escalade with rims and all the trips he took

Plus he smacked a police officer in the face who was standing on his front porch

And he was fucking bitches then lied under oath

But he also had to give up his licence to practice law and his pension

I wouldn't say he got off easy, but it could have been alot worse for him.

^ Gepetto? is saying something to the effect of zomg o noes my glasses fell! So he bends over and asks, oh by the way I'm missing a cookie from the can, you sure you didnt cop that by any chance?? and pinnochio says, haha yea i took it. sorry. then gepetto says, are you sure it was you? cuz I could've sworn you said it wasn't you.. then pinocchio insists it was him and that he wouldnt want to lie, but gepetto is trying to convince him that it's okay to lie then..

basically he just wants magical nasal wood in his anus. the end.

superconfessional: I had to watch that video like 10 times to do that shitty translation

^ Gepetto? is saying something to the effect of zomg o noes my glasses fell! So he bends over and asks, oh by the way I'm missing a cookie from the can, you sure you didnt cop that by any chance?? and pinnochio says, haha yea i took it. sorry. then gepetto says, are you sure it was you? cuz I could've sworn you said it wasn't you.. then pinocchio insists it was him and that he wouldnt want to lie, but gepetto is trying to convince him that it's okay to lie then..

basically he just wants magical nasal wood in his anus. the end.

happyfatty.gif

like the oni killer chinos then. I bought the last pair at the store you work at lol

no way dood. those are 5-pocket traditional jean cut but with serious chino material, i want a legit trouser cut with slant front pockets and all that, and the uvcs fit me so nicee

nice meeting you yesterday by the way, creep! ;)

rogan makes some nice trouser cut, denim slash pocket chinos, no matter what you may think of his stuff in general.

no way dood. those are 5-pocket traditional jean cut but with serious chino material, i want a legit trouser cut with slant front pockets and all that, and the uvcs fit me so nicee

Denim chino's....get them made and call them Dino's!