superconfessional

ok sir im sorry sir so sorry sir im sorry pardon me forgive me for i have sinned...dont take this personnaly man but. but... you know tinber right? ... we.. we.. never mind so sorry sir

ok sir im sorry sir so sorry sir im sorry pardon me forgive me for i have sinned...dont take this personnaly man but. but... you know tinber right? ... we.. we.. never mind so sorry sir

a good sign of health, my wealthy chap.

see Pandemonium ^^ you have no idea what you're missing! (on a non-regular basis)

edit- MICROWAVEABLE RICE? i didn't even know shit like that existed..

yeah it's fucking shit and taste like cling wrap cause of the shit that they coat it in to make sure that there is no stickiness. it's like 10 bucks a kilo or like maybe around 6 bucks a pound or something.

it's for fuckin retards basically.

so sorry sir sorry sir im just a regular testosterone driven male being.. unlike .. hmm.. you for instance ... err you sure your having sexual intercourse with timber or your just .. hmm...anyways.take care sir have a nice day! i think i need to go to a shrink..

YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL.

raiders.gifraiders.gifraiders.gif

Selfpwnagesmall.gifSelfpwnagesmall.gif

raiders.gifraiders.gifraiders.gif

Selfpwnagesmall.gifSelfpwnagesmall.gif

edit: I would also like to add my 2 cents in echoing the general sentiment that Knucks is a bitch. I say ditch the GF (she is moving in august and you don't seem to be nuts about her anyway) and chase skirts all summer long.

YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL.

Selfpwnagesmall.gif

im DRIVING you MENTAL. im DRIVING you MENTAL. im DRIVING you MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL.

got bored and tired of editing

im DRIVING you MENTAL. im DRIVING you MENTAL. im DRIVING you MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL. YOU'RE DRIVING ME MENTAL.

hi, you're paleeeeeeeee

weew

ewewewewwwwwwww

Why didn't you just copy + paste?

i do sir i do construction but i just dont get dark even tan.. pretty weird..anyways ill try to go to a tanning salon when im in hk in a couple of weeks

I also just had a flashback to the post that he made 24 hours ago in the party pics thread that went something along the lines of "me and my boys are rolling to Canada tonight, we'll show all you niggas how we roll" or something like that.

yeah, basically.

what the fuck i pick up the hottest chick out of all my boys and look where it gets me. shit's whackkk

^This is not enough.

Elaborate! (notice how I left the "please" out...)

He dumped his gf so he could hump the other lady without feeling guilty. He hopefully didn't explain things to her that way, not that it matters as the rumors of what transpired will make it sound like he's a child molesting war criminal when they come back to her.