pavlovs bell

Supreme FW 2012

Any word on another adam kimmel collaboration? Or another trying to lose their cord suit from last year...?

yeah he mentioned it when announcing his hiatus. hoyitspaul on the stoopreme called some kind of outerwear when the cord suit came out so guess it would be that? btw ak x carhartt has been my go-to shit the last couple of seasons, it's kind of expensive but fsr's always end up on mega sale and hence make a mockery of the last few years of supreme outerwear from a value perspective

Edited by readytoignite

Any word on another adam kimmel collaboration? Or another trying to lose their cord suit from last year...?

Man I've worn mine like twice, if that. Need some style inspiration for a green cord suit <_<

Does anyone notice that the T shirt quality is super shitty this season?

Yup, they're terrible. I hadn't bought a tee from them in a few years, but there is a noticeable change in quality. I actually liked the smedium fits from 3/4 years ago, and this years M fits way too big in the shoulders and body. It's also way thinner fabric, just feels chintzy.

any thoughts on what the pricepoint will be for the overcoat?

Wondering the same thing.

Who dares rock the white denim jacket with leopard lining

whoever got the previous iteration of the 505 jeans... how's the fit?

same as standard modern 505 or is this the orange-tab vintage era of 505 jeans (slimmer?)

how much are those denim jackets going for? shit im feeling the black now. hopefully its not +220 :(((((((((((

otherwise ill settle with a polka dot

Edited by mr.invincible

yeah he mentioned it when announcing his hiatus. hoyitspaul on the stoopreme called some kind of outerwear when the cord suit came out so guess it would be that? btw ak x carhartt has been my go-to shit the last couple of seasons, it's kind of expensive but fsr's always end up on mega sale and hence make a mockery of the last few years of supreme outerwear from a value perspective

good looks on this. Ill be patiently waiting

whoever got the previous iteration of the 505 jeans... how's the fit?

same as standard modern 505 or is this the orange-tab vintage era of 505 jeans (slimmer?)

i wouldn't call it slim fitting although i only ever wore 550s and 501s previously... just a sucker for dbl blacks

and yeah i'd expect the jackets to be 250+ easy. i don't see anything i hate nor anything i love.

somebody was saying that its going for 72,000 yen so expect to pay around $600.

makes sense since it is loro piana wool

i don't see anything i hate nor anything i love.

This basically summarizes supreme for the past 3 years.

somebody was saying that its going for 72,000 yen so expect to pay around $600.

makes sense since it is loro piana wool

i think that makes it closer to 500 - beyond exchange rate i vaguely remember jp markup being something like 20-25%. i'd actually be surprised they were going to a price point that high though, i'd have expected something lower than 400

overcoat is the first time i feel totally unable to predict the price of something (other than when they come out with some type of wacko overcharge thing like mickey tees).

my immediate gut reaction was like a 398, but the loro wool is throwing me a bit.

overcoats are expensive.

the forces are pretty fresh. very classic looking. hell i'd take those over those ones that just came out that all the high fashion fashion hypebeasts are jocking any day

long shot, but does anyone want to let me share on their SS account? i guess mine got purged, i never posted and barely used to log in but now it seems like the easiest and most legit way to find out anything about the brand. tried emailing them once and got ignored soooooo hook it up someone?

from nt legend croatianstyle twitter

bQFgl.jpg

looks like more 94s on the way - via the acronym site:

xbcuv4.jpg

those are the old ones, no?

the acronym shoot is from months before, anyway.

Those look like the old 94's to me. Trucker is way too high at 348, jeans are reasonable at 236 but don't need anything like that atm. Still waiting on the mechanics jacket or m-51

$348 for the denim jacket seems a little high honestly, I understand it's a collab but come on now.

the raw denim one seems well worth it though, considering its selvedge and will show some fading-sexiness after some wear.

Edited by krayvin

those are the old ones, no?

the acronym shoot is from months before, anyway.

the old ones were black/black on white or navy/navy on white... could be a weird color balance but it looks like navy/black + white to me

i think it's just the color balance since the swoosh and part of that back panel are suede. it looks like black/black on white to me

yo check it

courtesy of yom

cordura fabric

supreme-nike-air-force-1-2012-1-620x413.jpg

Edited by Stunt