pavlovs bell

Supreme FW 2012

Ugly all over. That military jacket with the American Flag and Independent logo is sure to get some kid into hot water.

So bad. It looks like they put no thought into any of this lol.

Glad I'm not the only one. Most of the line is complete dogshit. Aside from a beanie and maybe shirt/pair of pants, I'm good. More money to stock up on EG I suppose.

There are some pieces I like, but most of it is full of ostentatious branding. All I really cared for was a simple basic nylon coach jacket but the options aren't that great this season. The leathers are pretty weak, and the polka dot stuff is a pass from me right now. As Pavlov said, EG will probably get more of my money this time around.

Who's

Glad I'm not the only one. Most of the line is complete dogshit. Aside from a beanie and maybe shirt/pair of pants, I'm good. More money to stock up on EG I suppose.

Who is EG?

I was hanging some drywall the other day, and I got to thinking, "man, this would be a lot more enjoyable if I were using a co-branded Supreme hammer."

i can't argue with the point, but the "sup" maglite is probably my favorite random accessory they've ever done

does anybody remember that waterfowl print fleece that they couldn't give away during the first warehouse sale? it makes me laugh when i see that dog and geese or whatever print.

lookit all that camo...

the ugliest camo ever. eveyrthing else is decent, but yall know it's all about the secret drops.

i kinda want that hammer and metal combs...

Edited by mr.invincible

im more down for all the accessories than clothes. im gunna get the new eras and 36 t and probably a pullover grey blue or black. dassit.

i actually really liked that waterfowl fleece. i missed it at the warehouse sale when my buddy snagged it

want the comb too :D

the ugliest camo ever. eveyrthing else is decent, but yall know it's all about the secret drops.

which camo are you talking about? i've been waiting for the 6 color desert to come back

the camo items are going to sell out in seconds too. and the leather on those varsity jackets look cheap.

which camo are you talking about? i've been waiting for the 6 color desert to come back

the camo box logo hoodie.

the camo items are going to sell out in seconds too. and the leather on those varsity jackets look cheap.

no doubt the camo ones are going to sell out. those varsity look hard doe, but not going to shell out $400+.

i have to see it in person to be certain but the picture makes the leather look like nylon

would they still have last season's cigar tray at the shop after this new release

not really into this season's last supper one

Edited by ejm285

gonna head out tomorrow... if theres huge lines im not gonna bother.

you're mad late.

726e3db2ecc311e1a97a22000a1cbf16_7.jpg

How much *are* those hammers, out of interest?

My office is right by the London store. I'd estimate 200 people in it. Mostly teenage lads - some with their Mothers. Stretches two blocks - from outside the shop to the end of Peter Street (where the Co-op is).

ny @ 10:30am

86f396d5f0604ee5b8bda45.jpg

83e819c20d814bb48825563.jpg

Edited by PissJug

25a86b56ed1811e1959322000a1e9e0c_7.jpg

London. 1.15pm.

dat aaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaassssssssssss