Show us your leather

aleopold

On the subject of Natural Chromexcel...

I have some boots in the works, decided to make a wallet to match:

7281278944_87868d8364_z.jpg

Slowly but surely building myself a full natural cxl kit.

On the topic of natural cxl...

after I get my 5 sides of work harness from W+C, I'm saving up for a 6 side order of natty CXL for baggage. It's so damn pretty.

I see you guys asking about protecting your leather a lot, I use Fiebings aussie leather conditioner, or a thin layer of Fiebings Tan-Kote on all my bike seats, seems to keep em pretty waterproof and dyes and finishes dont bleed or anything. Just my 2 cents.

• 2 weeks later...

/\ clearly a highwayman, but I don't recognize the label. What are the specs? Gotta love that aero HH. Let's see it being worn docblue.

Edited by Robroy

Probably not everyone’s thing, hut here is my latest wallet made from an alligator that my buddy killed in his farm pond in Georgia!

4a32102b.jpg

08eb7586.jpg

ae4b1932.jpg

d377f40a.jpg

aa70ee7b.jpg

Probably not everyone’s thing, but here is my latest wallet made from an alligator that my buddy killed in his farm pond in Georgia!

4a32102b.jpg

08eb7586.jpg

ae4b1932.jpg

d377f40a.jpg

aa70ee7b.jpg

^that is fucking awesome....love the symmetry, the clean work, and the XXX jug branding inside...info on construction? I would love a piece of that gator skin.

Thanks, G!

The construction is pretty straightforward - All hand cut and hand stitched. The hide is awesome but I was only alotted just a small piece... I'm making another wallet and a watch strap from what is left or I would send you some.

i agree! beautiful gator and craftsmanship. great wallet

Thanks, Lance!

Thanks, G!

The construction is pretty straightforward - All hand cut and hand stitched. The hide is awesome but I was only alotted just a small piece... I'm making another wallet and a watch strap from what is left or I would send you some.

so, you made it yourself? do you make other shit? that thing is immaculate.