Show us your leather

aleopold

Hi all, I'm Leathermix. I handmade leather stuff part-time interest and for sale. I noticed there are members here into handmade leather. Here, I wanna consolidate our projects for appreciation, comments and feedback.

Here are some of mine veg tan leather, please feel free to comment

some pics upload

Slim Vertical Wallet

il_fullxfull.312673762.jpg

il_fullxfull.312543005.jpg

Leathermix Ä°phone Wallet

il_fullxfull.294778649.jpg

Leathermix Wallet

il_fullxfull.315841680.jpg

Edited by leathermix

The stitching's really solid on those, looks great

LPed my belt today after getting my tub of Obenaufs from OGL.

About 4mths in:

New denim, but same ol belt

DSC01450.jpg

Edited by LeonardToby

technically i don't have this yet but it is on its way to me. just got the pictures in from ray and i had to share. natural shell cordovan nato strap from the blackacre. always impressed with the stuff ray is doing and this is no exception!

can't wait to get this. now i need to think of getting a nicer watch...

VgIu3l.jpg

JsHWgl.jpg

EC7xKl.jpg

Haven't sun tanned it (not planning to at this stage), just some light applications of conditioner.

I've been wearing mostly older denim of late, so haven't needed to think much about staining :)

here's my wallet that i've used for about 4 years now.

DSC_0143.jpg

close up

DSC_0144.jpg

inside contrast!

DSC_0145.jpg

Some of my recent work. 100% hand stitched...

Simple card wallets

f88f2e00.jpg

08b20fb6.jpg

ff8e0a1a.jpg

I made this belt to match my Wolverine 1000 Rust boots, but I haven't had a chance to take pics with the boots yet... This one is dual-layer, 8-9 oz. dyed veg tan on the outside and a nice brown liner on the inside, bringing the thickness to approx. ¼â€. I made the billets 1†vs. the normal ¾â€ for a 1 ½â€ belt, and I also made them in a contrasting brown that goes well with the British tan color on the body of the belt. The keepers were not complete in the photo, but they are now and they’re made from natural horse hide for strength and durability. The keeper pictured came from an old Coach pocket book that a friend at work gave to me. I also robbed the buckle from the pocket book!

Anyway, let me know what you think as comments are always welcomed!

888b87ee.jpg

da6b43c8.jpg

e6b48e9e.jpg

5f1af504.jpg

709fa6ec.jpg

Just wanna post some of my leather goods

Wallet: Rover Americana from Voyej, extra leather strap from 310 Woodland (about 3 weeks old)

Key Ring: Brass Hook Key Ring From OGL, Key Case custom made at 310 Woodland (Key ring about a year old, key case about a month old)

xZI7z.jpg

Belt: From OGL (Belt is 4 months old)

636I7.jpg

Here are some long overdue pictures of my heavy burgundy colored garrison belt, beautifully crafted by hand by Hollow's Leather.

At first it was very rigid, but now it's become more supple and flexible; but by every means still a super sturdy belt.

6843243568_e71c0c2111_z.jpg

The sheen of the brass buckle is really nice; and I love how this color combo looks with deep indigo jeans.

6989367997_e775ab80b7_z.jpg

There's not much of a belt bulge even when considering the heaviness of the leather.

6989368725_61f4fa4613_z.jpg

I really enjoy the subtle creases and wrinkles on the belt, which I feel gives it more character.

6989369763_4c0436f2c3_z.jpg

In this close-up you can make out the texture of the leather, and the slight nuances in the hand-colored burgundy.

All in all, a top notch belt by Hollow's Leather. Next coming is a beautiful shoulder bag, which features some brilliant details; will post once I get some lovely afternoon soon for my pictures!