Show us your leather

aleopold

^ I was thinking of the same thing - miss reading updates on his blog, guess being a Medico is taking up all of his time.

Yeah, his blog is awesome. I hope he's fine.

BTW: any similar, leather related blogs out there?

Now that you have two of the gator wallets you trying to sell one? You really make some amazing looking stuff.

Yeah! I'm trying to sell all I can, Homie! Send me a PM if you need something! And thanks for the compliment!

Edited by Moonshine

Made a new strap for my watch. Burgundy Chromexel with a Panerai style pre-v matte black buckle.

Friday_and_River_22mm_Watch_Strap_Burgundy_Chromexel_Black_Panerai_Buckle_2.jpgFriday_and_River_22mm_Watch_Strap_Burgundy_Chromexel_Black_Panerai_Buckle_3.jpg

How thick is that leather? 1.5mm-ish? I really have problems finding leather that fits just right for watchbandmaking.

Friday

Nice jobs for your watch..is that elk tendon or polyester thread...its blend really well with the leather.

Its been awhile here are some of my shoe making project kinda DIY at home....Sorry incoming isbit draging

IMG00079.jpg

Toe box cap with skive leather quite thick.

IMG00084.jpg

All parts from leather inner sole with full thickness back leather, heel lining from goatskin,heel counter from skive leather...leather upper is from crazy horse .

IMG00080.jpg

feather line method for closing

IMG00085.jpg

Still long way to go

IMG00082.jpg

Thx bleeptron & spidereye!

Spidereye, it's waxed nylon / artificial sinew. Awesome boot project, I can't wait to see the finished product.

Cain, it was about 4oz that I skived down a bit and sandwiched together. It's still pretty thick overall, about 4mm, but I wanted something with some heft.

Edited by Friday

Every body else seems to be posting watches So here is a CXL Horween Strap for my 1942-43 Defender brand watch. Original Swiss movement no updated parts still ticking after 70 years.

7630897712_69a535ac41.jpg

Edited by FALERBRAND

>>onestar, thanks! those are some nice watches for sure, but i have to say i'm partial to my luminox. i've beat it up for the past 12 years and it's never failed me.

Yup, I have one too, and they can take a beating! The all black with the burgundy looks amazing.

keegan

Shouldn't most of this stuff posted in the PYC thread???

Lots of amature hour spam in this thread lately.

Wow! I didn't know the Pewaukee Yacht Club had a thread here! Neato!

Wow! I didn't know the Pewaukee Yacht Club had a thread here! Neato!

Neato??? Really...

It should be "punch your cunt" if thats the best comeback you got.

post in the right thread! Or are you scared that people that actually know what they are doing will criticized

Your work.

And dont get me wrong? Learning leatherwork is fun and great. Keep it up!

I am just sick of all the spam in every thread in sufu lately

this is "show us your leather" not "show us the leather you want to sell me"

Neato??? Really...

It should be "punch your cunt" if thats the best comeback you got.

post in the right thread! Or are you scared that people that actually know what they are doing will criticized

Your work.

And dont get me wrong? Learning leatherwork is fun and great. Keep it up!

I am just sick of all the spam in every thread in sufu lately

this is "show us your leather" not "show us the leather you want to sell me"

Settle down, Tough Guy... I would readily welcome the criticism of any of the master leatherworkers on this forum, which is why i post my stuff. So with that, feel free to punch whoever's cunt you wish too, assuming your into that type of thing...