a little anti supertalkism

deadkidz

The thing is, I'm sure that everyone gets that. Well, almost everyone. But I mean, unless you're making your own clothes, there's basically nothing you can do to avoid following somebody.

And what better people to follow than we folks down here at the local superfuture outpost? Nobody, thats goddamn who.

i lurked here for a while but i really have to say i learned a lot by searching through threads. so its a great place to be but have to say that i think this new information age has made people impatient. people dont search threads they would rather post a simple question becuase of simple lazyness.

if we keep the thread alive maybe he'll post.

whow!

haha.. i was looking through my site logs and i noticed a HUGE spike in hits to my store's site from SF and i click on the link and there's this!

haha..

hilarious.

really though, from the discussion so far i can tell that you all know i wasn't actually dissing superfuture as much as i was just trying to punch out a funny description to my post about some random dunks we got into the store.

and yes, i do post here and read sf often.

:)

i like how there's some dumbass that tried to tell me that he thought i was hyping up the dunks when all i'm doing is listing new stock that comes into the store like i do every day. i know he found us via Hypebeast cause he posted his comment minutes after we were listed on the front page of Hypebeast. that's irony if i've ever seen it.

ok ya'll, that made my day.. carry on...