The unanswered questions of superfuture. (Perpetual Thread)

macuser3of5

Yeah yeah, war in Iraq, DiorxEternal, rising gas prices, blah blah blah. No one gives two supershits about that. Here are the inquires that keep us all up late at night, I'm all out of horse tranquilizers, and that shit needs to be addressed like yesterday. From the personal to the impersonal, I submit the following:

• Do we need another topic about APC jeans?
  • Will witts ever realize the questionable nature of mismatching shoe laces and bad photoshop cutout images?
  • Are there actually women on superfuture, or just pervert pretenders?
  • Is chris gay or just sporting a keen eye for the men?
  • Dope fits or nice fits?
  • The "Han Solo" boot style... This isn't a question. Nevermind.
  • MilSpex: white or un-white? Please defend your answer in a 400 word essay complete with references in APA format.
  • I cheapmuthafukr taking hookups from THE MAN*?
  • Diorxeternal...? Ok, I had to put that one in there.
  • Niketalk or Ask Andy?
  • Supergay or superstraight?

Do you have any unanswered questions you need answered? Please post and let the collective unconcious of supertrash solve the riddlebox.

*The Man is bad in case that wasn't clear.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*]Do we need another topic about APC jeans?

no, but if we do it will appear

[*]Will witts ever realize the questionable nature of mismatching shoe laces and bad photoshop cutout images?

no.

[*]Is chris gay or just sporting a keen eye for the men?

both

[*]Dope fits or nice fits?

depends on the shoes

[*]The "Han Solo" boot style... This isn't a question. Nevermind.

ask hap...

[*]MilSpex: white or un-white? Please defend your answer in a 400 word essay complete with references in APA format.

will report back later

[*]I cheapmuthafukr taking hookups from THE MAN*?

i make my own hookups. the man doesnt even have hookups like me.

[*]Diorxeternal...? Ok, I had to put that one in there.

of course

[*]Niketalk or Ask Andy?

ask andy TRAD forum

[*]Supergay or superstraight?

just super

*The Man is bad in case that wasn't clear.

well, i wouldn't call myself small, more medium (at least that's what size I wear......) but the breasts are pretty small for the women in my family, who all have at least dd's.....

sounds like you got the good end of it... dd sounds like back pain, and ugly saggy boobies at 40

ahhhh, but the making fun of me relentlessley, I am the itty-bitty-titty committee of the family. hahaha next tie they say something about that thoough, i'll tell about my boobs still being on my chest instead of my knees at 40 (why have i never thought of this??????)

ok... heres one ive been wondering for a long time.

- Who is ring ring? what does he do? how does he know so much? why is he so protective of his identity, to the point of never leaving any clues, including the amazingly faded jeans we all know he has?

ok... heres one ive been wondering for a long time.

- Who is ring ring? what does he do? how does he know so much? why is he so protective of his identity, to the point of never leaving any clues, including the amazingly faded jeans we all know he has?

Recent theoretical speculation is that ring ring is a self-aware cone mill, possibly the very first cone mill in existance. The troubling aspect is that we do not know how ring ring became self-aware, or to the extent that ring ring will replicate (if at all). It is quite possible any/all cone-milled denim contains a degree of ring ring in itself, and will likely turn on its user when the time is right.

The only way to destroy a ring ring replicant is to wash the jeans before wearing them for more than a week. In other words, we are doomed.

more unanswered questions:

1. which is more likely to happen first: haptronic wearing his pants over his boots, or somebody telling haptronic they don't like his style in wdywt?

2. will artificialsky ever know how to quit dunks?

3. when is superfuture superglossy coming out?

4. will keri ever post nudes (of herself)?

5. who will be the victim of the first t-shirt-brand-on-superfuture-superhater murder?

more unanswered questions:

1. which is more likely to happen first: haptronic wearing his pants over his boots, or somebody telling haptronic they don't like his style in wdywt?

2. will artificialsky ever know how to quit dunks?

3. when is superfuture superglossy coming out?

4. will keri ever post nudes (of herself)?

5. who will be the victim of the first t-shirt-brand-on-superfuture-superhater murder?

1. negative comments get deleted. Sometimes he looks like a 10 year old with huge skateshoes, and that permapout is ugly. but he has my back, hes my nigga