The unanswered questions of superfuture. (Perpetual Thread)

macuser3of5

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that was sooooooo fucking funny when I found it, considering my catholicism (damn that's hard to spell).

Which brings me to antoher question, why do most people consider the two different, so what if I pray to saints too?

(and my breasts are mine, all mine, and Erik's and he and I look at them all day, and you guys can only dream)

ahaha. yea, about thirty seconds after posting my comment, i thought to myself, "the same question could be asked about a cock; followed by "THEY'RE JUST HARD STICKS WRAPPED IN SKIN".

so nevermind! its all about preference, i guess.

"The first subject was something I knew nothing about, and was actually kind of interested in, in a sort of clinical, sociological kind of way: How do gay guys decide who fucks who? I mean, when two guys go home, do they flip a coin? Play rock, paper, scissors? How does that work?

They explained that there are two types of gay guys: Tops and Bottoms. Tops are the ones that like to do the fucking, the pitchers, if you will, and the bottoms are the ones that like to get fucked, the catchers. Most gay guys have a preference, but can go either way, though there are a certain percentage that are only one way or the other. So if two Strict Bottoms go home together, then no one gets fucked, though there is still the oral sex option.

This really was remarkable info to me. I just assumed that when you went home with a guy, you fucked him and then he fucked you, but apparently that is rarely if ever the case."

http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/the_most_disturbing_conversation_ever.phtml#578

So one of my very gay friends in University said that gay men are more often than not exclusively "givers" or "takers" and rarely switch it up........

Chris?

i don't know, is this a strictly gay men question? one of my ex-girlfriends NEVER gave. (perhaps one of the reasons why she is ex.)

So one of my very gay friends in University said that gay men are more often than not exclusively "givers" or "takers" and rarely switch it up........

Chris?

i bottom, more often than not.

how about you, england?

only noobs wash jeans. In fact, I plan on going on a 20 year wear before my jeans even become damp (save the occassional post-piss dribble).

Arrrhahaha, that just made me laugh out loud and made my cat jump

Oh sorry I disrupted the gay talk......carry on

How did Cheap become so gosh darn cool, whats your secret cheap?

How did England become the snappy retort master, whats your secret england?

tg, do I remind of a gal that talks very fast in a high pitched voice and is very very perky? cause I used to be a cheerleader, and lots of people say that not only do I have all of those things, but I also have a VERY loud voice. well unless I am upset, then I wouldn't call me perky, more like a scary semi short gal with a pointy shoe. About to be aimed at my future brother in law and my sister, f*in druggies.