Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

Because i really really want a redmoon CW02A(sd). I had to try a long wallet in my back pocket for a couple of weeks. So i bought a cheap skai wallet. And i found a nice leather chain for 6 euro's on waterloo in amsterdam. I have ordered my redmoon today

You can see the leather chain has taken on some indigo from my jeans.

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

This is my leather agenda made by Succes agenda. its like a filofax. I got this last year september for my birthday. But i don't use it much. It still has a 2007 year in it..

but i carry it everywhere in my bag. So it gets plenty of wear.

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

This belt is from Jack & Jones. i have it for more than 2 years and its the only belt i use. size 85

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0707.jpgIMG_0708.jpg

this wallet's only about two weeks old, but it's already taking on some indigo and the saddle leather is getting darker. haven't put any sort of treatment on it, yet. i was trying to decide between this and a redmoon wallet, but the little slot for a guitar pick clinched it for me. (that and the fact that it costs more than ¥10,000 less.) :D

update to come in few months. i hope.

Got that update? Thinking about getting one and would love to see how it's held up.

THANKS!

Got that update? Thinking about getting one and would love to see how it's held up.

THANKS!

i'm such a dumbass. the first thought i had when i was browsing through this thread was "wow, that's a good looking wallet." the second thought was "and it kind of looks like mine." i guess it's been a while.

here are some updates:

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1066.jpgIMG_1067.jpgIMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

i'm such a dumbass. the first thought i had when i was browsing through this thread was "wow, that's a good looking wallet." the second thought was "and it kind of looks like mine." i guess it's been a while.

Trust me, you'll get more of these the older you get.That's why pics here are so important, only way you'll remember what your shit looked/looks like.

Oh, and that wallet's getting some good character on it.

thanks ang. it needs more years of wear put into it, but definitely happy about my purchase.

and yeah miz, it's incredible how much indigo the rope has picked up already. lots of the indigo on the rope and the wallet seem to be semi-permanent now.

but the rope used to be so rigid and bright, it looked quite awkward wearing in the beginning. but now it's pretty natural looking.

speaking of remembering when i first got it, howz your wallet coming along?

on that goodleather website, when i translated it, i still couldnt really tell what they meant when i chose the colors.

there was chocolate and natural which i get, but than there was [nume] and Clo and [aka] and [kiiro].

can anyone help me out?

dunno how these guys would fade maybe the scales would just fall odd from friction? anyone has these? who has an "after" picture? lemme know thanks and how do you take care of these? havent use these yet..

sammiessnakes003.jpg

sammiessnakes002.jpg

sammiessnakes001.jpg

dunno how these guys would fade maybe the scales would just fall odd from friction? anyone has these? who has an "after" picture? lemme know thanks and how do you take care of these? havent use these yet..

i saw a picture on KCs leather website with before and after pictures of a wallet in that material and yea the scales fall off

also, if anybody saw that bracelet thing i made on recent purchases, some girl took it from me, im fucking pissed i didnt say anything

In the boot world you take care of snake by not wearing it.

are yous erious DD? come on now.. hoe can you not wear such a fantatstic workmanship.

Not quite as interesting as most of the other stuff but leather has aged nicely all the same. 3 yr old Ralph Lauren wallet - was originaly a light caramel colour. A bit lighter then the current inside colour.

CIMG0838.jpg

CIMG0840.jpg

Trying to decide if it's time to put this baby to rest and buy a new one. What y'all think?

Great question, sadly I don't know. Anyone else?

What are you ordering?

i was just looking around. thinking about buying a new wallet.

are there any other wallets beside KC and red moon that have that same style for the same price or cheaper than KC.

i would get KC but i hate the fact that the button is on the left, i dont want to sit on it.