Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

it's chinese made red moon....there was a link a handful of pages back i believe. Supposedly the same leather but made in china. But this is the first one to actually buy it, so...we'll have to see about "breaking in". As the leather from red moon (JP) has been the only leather thus far to really show some wear...

well, as a good american, and therefore capitalist, i feel it's my civic duty to profit from developing country labor. I guess i am confident in the quality of anything Red Moon is willing to put their name on. And you haven't seen any because as far as i can tell there aren't any. I looked pretty hard.

well, as a good american, and therefore capitalist, i feel it's my civic duty to profit from developing country labor. I guess i am confident in the quality of anything Red Moon is willing to put their name on. And you haven't seen any because as far as i can tell there aren't any. I looked pretty hard.

If anything you're hurting America, but I don't want to get into a whole globalization/foreign labor debate.

i bought the last one from leathergoodsconnection and it was about as american as you could get. i did my part.

poly- i am looking forward to see how this breaks in compared to the untanned one. I like it a lot as is, so i'm not stressing too bad

i bought the last one from leathergoodsconnection and it was about as american as you could get. i did my part.

poly- i am looking forward to see how this breaks in compared to the untanned one. I like it a lot as is, so i'm not stressing too bad

yeah...looks good so far. i'm sure it will look fine in 6 months. people tend to stress or overemphasize where something is made or what label it carries too much on this board..which is expected considering the nature of the board. congrats on sticking your neck out on a new buy

people tend to stress or overemphasize where something is made or what label it carries too much on this board

My issue with the country of origin has nothing to do with quality, but rather the economic and political implications. But again, I don't want to get into a whole discussion (in this thread anyway).

The wallet looks good and I look forward to seeing its evolution over time.

you suck, poly

i jealous of all the people that have red moon's that don't look as fucking "dirty" as mine. I have no fucking clue how you people keep it so clean!!! It's done it's job.

horrible, the tanner one cost me $58. don't know how much shipped to sweden it would be though. I'm emailing him today to see the status of the order..it's been a while now...

poly - is that the tanner bifold wallet that siznam makes? I havent seen anyone mention it but you, Im assuming when they are ready hell make a post about them though... I think thats the same price that the belt was. They are pretty nice, although mine hasn't really changed color too much