Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

^Sid's on the left after about a year of use irc, mine on the right brand spanking new.

This was in Jan so mine is also starting to show some of the love it's getting, plus is a considerable amount softer. Posted that earlier in this thread.

Now;

BLESS leather bracelet worn daily since February 24th, compared with a brand new one.

2520464403_c7b728c819.jpg

corter custom midlength

about 4 months everyday use

oiled twice and tanned a couple days here and there

i cleaned indigo stains off of it twice, i don't really know why or what i was thinking

i also have no idea how i got the two spots in the corner,

they popped out one day when i was tanning it

probably my last evo pics of this wallet as i'm going to try and sell it

w85obo.jpg

Here are some pictures of my skull medallion wallet - purchased from fabfour, worn for about a month now. No tan, just some Obenauf's leather protector.

I really like the size a lot, it feels substantial but isn't mega uncomfortable

...that's what she said.

2530932495_71957e2e7c.jpg

2530932493_d5300fbc5c.jpg

2530932489_689503987d.jpg

2530932501_e72c65aee7.jpg

Baller picture

2530932505_3fb53de05b.jpg

sweet. i have the large medallion wallet and was kind of considerring picking up one of these.

here's an update on the wallet:

IMG_5099.jpg

IMG_5100.jpg

IMG_5102.jpg

was wearing them in my warehouse 660s for the longest time and now i'm wearing them in my skull 5010xx 6x6--wallet's going to get soo much indigo stains. awesome.

thats a question that has been asked and will continue to be asked. It all depends on your needs, now i have the skull, but i have this beacuse it has more room for credit cards. I also like the look of the wallet. if you dont need as much room for credit cards then grab the Flat head, Redmoon and some KC's (some KCs have lots of credit card slots). There are many others that i can't remember off the top of my head, but im sure others can help you there. Perhaps wild swans might be more your style, there is as far as i can remmeber the Blister in large or small. The small is still fairly long i think. check out http://www.goodleather.co.jp/ for an idea over several brands..

yeah....i imagine the leather would be amazing. you'd hope so at that price. i couldn't justify spending that much on it, and long wallets are a little impractical for me, but each to their own.

you get double your money's worth though - like all iron heart products, that thing doubles as a weapon.

Just thought i'd ask...In your guyses opinion, what's the nicest mid length wallet on the market made of natural leather? Flat head? Skull? Other?

redmoon

fh's

skulls are a notch or 2 down

if youve got cash

look into

hanabusa leathers

yeah....i imagine the leather would be amazing. you'd hope so at that price. i couldn't justify spending that much on it, and long wallets are a little impractical for me, but each to their own.

you get double your money's worth though - like all iron heart products, that thing doubles as a weapon.

i know what you mean, but it's a mid-length. just sayin'!

i like my skull too much to get that, even if i can afford it right now.

very nice wallet , is the ring actually 925 silver?

and i don't know if it's 925 silver...

2534853413_fc8a647e28.jpg

2535668218_dfa230d429.jpg

2534856881_a2805c814e.jpg

Goro's Wallet from Supermarket

the quality of the leather is really nice and it holds all of my cards and even has a coin pouch in the front. I'm really satisfied with the workmenship that went into this wallet but im thinking about letting it go. The reason being is that it's so thick and wide that it doesn't fit into my a.p.c.'s back pocket!

it's a beautiful wallet but i'm either going to have to upgrade to Samurai's ( the a.p.c.'s were due to retire anyways) or sell the wallet. decisions, desisions..

if you don't tan and/or treat the natural leather, it will basically pick up stains from whatever touches it. water, oils from your hands, indigo, etc. so by tanning and oiling before, you're preventing that.

plus, untanned leather belts look a bit too much like human skin for my liking