demonator

evil lives japanese slevedge denim

new jap selvedge denim line  

144 members have voted

1. 1. what cuts

hi guys thanks for the thought yes i would look into that cultivation thing. im sorry this is not to " business-ize" the denim industry like what other brands do but rather than giving back to denim loving people what they trully deserve as simple as a red tab and pocket arcuates and good denim and a cut everybody wants. dont worry my partner and i dont really need the extra money we just want to " share" the resources to other denim enthusiast and educate the local sewers here so theyll learn more about the machines we have nothing too " serious" just plain old simple " we make jeans, you wanna buy one? " you understand ?

" we make jeans, you wanna buy one? "

this should be on the patch :D

That's cool, I like that philosophy! Can't wait to see what you make.

finally! some decent denim here in the PI! hey ed, hook me up with those union specials! i need my denim chainstitched! :)

curious how you're gonna source the metal wares.

btw Ed, weren't you semi-obsessing on the FC 1108 cut just recently?

now you got the [power] to make a "thigh-friendly" 1108s into fruition ;) ;)

Edited by BrownMetallic

finally! some decent denim here in the PI! hey ed, hook me up with those union specials! i need my denim chainstitched! :)

yeah will hook you up ( who are you?)

curious how you're gonna source the metal wares.

btw Ed, weren't you semi-obsessing on the FC 1108 cut just recently?

now you got the [power] to make a "thigh-friendly" 1108s into fruition ;) ;)

yeah buddy but seriously i would done my pair in another with these denim maybe a 50's cut for myself!

Sounds like a project to seriously anticipate.

I voted for the FH 3001, IH 634s and Skulls. Would I be pressed to prefer only one, it would have to be the Skulls, but with a slightly larger leg opening. Deff no higher rise.

If the announced reasonable price is a serious promise, I absolutely want one of your first run! Sign me up, if you will, please, and keep us informed.

Hey ed! Im giov a friend of dante's. Ill just keep posted to this thread. Got some sams from take 5 and i need them stitched! At least its here in the PI! Beats going to hk all the time!

ok copy that ill write tht down

hi giov yeah defintiely were still setting up the production place properly and the machines let ya know when were ready to accept hemmings

yeah i didnt wann do it half baked i waited for the right time and resources before i made a move for it. i have to do it right the first time

yeah i didnt wann do it half baked i waited for the right time and resources before i made a move for it. i have to do it right the first time

Have you two been playing around with patch designs, demonator?

have you got indigo queen on board as marketing director?

hi teeg ill try to do that but i prefer you as the model can you? show your toes?

Sucks to choose since I've never tried any of those on. But I went w/ Dior since I'd like to see something skinny. Wouldn't mind something like N&F Weird Guy with a little bit smaller thigh.

Should be interesting to see the end results

Where to kop?!

....well, someone had to...

Edit: Denime XX by the way.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

Awesome idea, I'll be watching this thread closely. I voted 710xx.

rolls came in today well make 2 pairs of jeans as sample 1 for my partner whos going to do with a sam 710 cut and me ill do a cross between samurai s0510 /skull 5010/fob f098 cut ill show you guys when its done in a couple of days

I totally expect greatness out of this brand.

Id like to see a lot of those but I think Dior 19cm would be nice in a better denim

QFT. Just look at the Imperial x Self Edge collabs, they essentially Dior 19cm repros and they sell immensely well. IMO most of those cuts other people voted for are just the same with very little tweaks. I wish there was more cuts like Dior where rise is low, the thigh is very tight (size 27-28 with 9.5 inch thigh) and tight straight down with a 6.7inch leg opening.

My point is I think you should find a less occupied niche cause all the other brands listed have that vanilla flavor fit everybody else is selling. Why is Dior so popular? Its not because of the denim quality its because of the cut. And Diors retail for $400+ yet its so hard to find Dior raws in sizes 29 and below cause they sell like crazy.

Edited by unouomedude

dont worry well do a s710 cut but for less than 200 dollars using japanese selvedge denim i think everybody should at least have a pair

yet to see final shrinkage percentage before i can determine we need to make a pair as test sample and shrinkage sample before i call tell you if its unsanforized or not but from testign the swatch they shrink but i need an actual pair to test accurately

weighsts maximum of 15oz lightest well use is 13.5oz so theres 3 fabrics 15, 14 and 13.5 oz