seven.homme

Visvim F/W 12

those robes were indeed available as a pre-order. The sheepskin one runs about $12k and the leopard $9k, jp retail.

sorry i meant the prices and name of items too. thanks a lot raven, appreciate that.

Gansu Blazer IT (African Indigo) 409,500, Inyan Shirt L/S (Giza) 39,900, Fluxus cords 04 28,350, Gansu Blanket 176,400, Medicine Bag 43,050

ok, don't think i will lay my hands on those blazer any time soon. no, maybe not in this life. and not even sure if i can pull that off, but really like it as a product.

^^ Laureate Hat Beaver Pelt 51k

nice isn't it? I'm kinda thinking about it myself.

Ruco, you seem to be the knowledge of all the release dates, can't find any info on the artifact corduroy jacket in the picture above, any idea?

2 things i would of never bought but now i want, and probly wont be able to find, the artisian smock, and the pawnee jacket, they didnt have either at the trunk show

the pains and joys of vis.... its all so dope in its own way, sometimes we see the beauty in a piece right away, sometimes it jumps up, out the blue, and bits us in the ass.

Just visited fil singapore yesterday, totally an awsome store. They dont have much of the fw 12 only some shirts and tee, and i think the pdf if im not misataken (judging from the hidden hoodie compartment). I dont see the 101 tho.

Im suprised the pfd is quite thin for a fw realease. Tried the albacore and cant resist to kop. Thinking about the lo yucca from last season.

the pains and joys of vis.... its all so dope in its own way, sometimes we see the beauty in a piece right away, sometimes it jumps up, out the blue, and bits us in the ass.

so true, what a wonderful fucking brand.

^ haha usually it takes us at least one season to realize the reatil just went up

seven you not staying for trunk show?

Just visited fil singapore yesterday, totally an awsome store. They dont have much of the fw 12 only some shirts and tee, and i think the pdf if im not misataken (judging from the hidden hoodie compartment). I dont see the 101 tho.

Im suprised the pfd is quite thin for a fw realease. Tried the albacore and cant resist to kop. Thinking about the lo yucca from last season.

They got some nice different colors of the yucca lows for the opening of FIL SG not just the standard SS12 late season release, and the albacore pizi is really great, i got the purple with green pizi teardrop, beautiful.

yup very true indeed and often means missing out or paying an even more incredible price!

serious qns, is visvim an obsession for some of you here?

it is, for me, and a very bad one :D and i can see myself following this brand for another 20 years, if it last that long. i am still very young...

it is, for me, and a very bad one :D and i can see myself following this brand for another 20 years, if it last that long. i am still very young...

as much as I love Vis, I am not a fan of what I see for FW12 - too many patterns and stripes going on for me.The real attraction for me with this brand is the fabrics/materials used.

Over 7 years and several bags of sand in......

i dont think i can survive for 20 more years if vis keep making us broke a day after payday

as much as I love Vis, I am not a fan of what I see for FW12

agreed.

things of have gotten a bit quaint the last few seasons.

Best brand for men I think. and theres always something I want every season so for me there's always something to look forward to. When I buy other brands I'm just not nearly as happy with the product, like Ruco said the materials are where it's at, where other companies u pay for a name and then they fall off a few years later,

Edited by master716248