Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

^agree. still not sure why most jackets this season are 2.5l

any idea on the pricing for oglala? interested with the olive k2 but not sure about the patches.

144,000 Y. Will post mine when it arrives next month.

JCash - Were there some bear foots at the trunk - seems that way from the pics? If so what was the flap - amdo / noto ?

Edited by winstonrodney...

All totem are great shape so there nothing wrong with the one next SS. It's just like others said the one I posted is insane and probably the best to date. But I like the shape of the totem and the k2. If I didn't have one I'd push for one just wish they were 3L. It's the type of thing where I either have to wear a gor text jacket or I don't , not the type of thing where I would need a 2.5 instead of a 3. Now with that said your gonna be happy with any visvim outwear product you get, at least from my experience

I use the 8L. for one of my jobs and it's the perfect thing to get in and out of when making multiple stops. I put that thing right on the passenger seat and it just sits perfectly. It also does not look big on your back but I'm 510 205lbs. Maybe if your super skinny it would.

Edited by master716248

thanks

anyone uses the ballistic 8l? any fit photos? it looks kinda huge on the back. kinda wanna cop one.

its not that big i reckon. was thinking to grab one 2 season back (the corduroy ones) ..

fit an ipad which i think perfect for waist/should bag watever.

any info on the 101 fit that just been released? same like previous 101s?

my albacore fit different with last season .. i found sz 2 slightly bigger compared with last season albacore.

I don't think it will be too big. I mean u wouldn't thin a back pack like the 20l or 22l looks to big on you so I don't see why this would be to be. The 8l can hold a lot of shit and it's real easy to get in and out of. And the seat belt clip is really cool as well. I would never wear it on my waist but across the back or just hold it over the shoulder.

JCash - Were there some bear foots at the trunk - seems that way from the pics? If so what was the flap - amdo / noto ?

Just fbt with a fabric ankle wrap instead of suede, also which color ogala did you get? Thinking I might grab the pink, but never got to see the pink in person, color looks good from sense pics, but what do you think?