Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

Thanks Visman, i have that sense mag, you just cant see the parka that good as its opened up, but if its pockets/design are similar to hadrian and a totem then thats great. Have one coming start of next month..

Good choice on the jacket. I went to the aw2012 exhibit and order last year and was able to try the Oglala jacket as well as the new AWOL smock jacket and was torn on what to choose. I decided on the AWOL instead. The new deckhand was roomier around the waist and armhole with corduroy shell. Mustard seems to be the choice for outers this fall. What color did you choose? The anticipation is killing me.

Anyone remember what the pockets were like on the Ogala parka? Two or Four? Snap buttoned, or side entry, Thanks in advance.

Just had another quick look today and there are two flap closure pockets on the bottom front which also have side entry. Above those pockets are two angled slit pockets which are probably intended as hand warmers. All in all, a really great looking piece!

Yeah, i actually thought with that dudes (probably) more disposable income, he could do better than that. I Like the hockneys and stuff, guess i have never been a huge fan of FBT's they are nice, but no virgils' grizzlys, or patricians was odd to me when i read that it was a music producers visvim shoe collection. No goodyear welted shoes period actually,

Edited by jcashen87

I'm sure the majority of people on this thread could do a better collection pic then that article. Ok the dude has twenty or some odd pairs, but is missing the brands best pairs. Fbts are great but Virgil's, 73, and grizzlies are better. I mean this company makes some pieces of clothing that 2 pieces can be more impressive then this whole collection.

Edited by master716248

Don't be so quick to dismiss it.... there's beauty in repetition. Beauty in repetition. Beauty in repetition.

Try walking a mile in his shoes....

Jake, maybe its you that needs to walk a mile in our shoes

And FYI - repetition is just that - repetitive (boring, much like that article)

Collection is average at best